• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
$350??? Lmao... It's people (flippers) like you that ruin the knife community with your ridiculous price gouging and scalping. I can get an Umnumzaan like new one the secondary market for the same price or less... Shame.

Last edited:
$350??? Lmao... It's people like you that ruin the knife community with you ridiculous price gouging and scalping. I can get an Umnumzaan like new one the secondary market for the same price or less... Shame.

You can also buy an Umnumzaan new, because they're still produced.

$350??? Lmao... It's people like you that ruin the knife community with you ridiculous price gouging and scalping. I can get an Umnumzaan like new one the secondary market for the same price or less... Shame.

If people don't like it, it'll sit in his hands until the sun goes cold and dark. I certainly wouldn't pay $350 for a St. Nick's Shaman, but if someone wants it that bad, there you go.

Y
You can also buy an Umnumzaan new, because they're still produced.
Doesn't change the fact that flippers like yourself are what trashes this community. I'm Also sure many more folks would rather have a sebenza or zaan rather than getting scalped by a flipper for a red and black shaman in 4v.

Wasn't it discussed in the last St.Nick's Shaman flipping thread that a DEALER membership level would be required???

BF Exchange Rules said:
DEALER / MATERIALS PROVIDER - Dealers are defined as anyone who purchases at wholesale pricing, or purchases items with the intent to resell (flipping). Other terms for dealers include purveyor, broker, reseller, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back