Deluxe Hurley Creek Lite

Download-File
I was trying to get some good detailed shots, this one is probably a little better.

I need to come back to this thread more often, remind me what I have on order. These little guys look really useful, but I keep thinking I don't want one during the wait... mostly because I the EO1 hunter coming up soon so I already have a "small knife" on order. But they're clearly very different if I would stop thinking about just the size.

Just my morning thoughts, carry on.

I need to come back to this thread more often, remind me what I have on order. These little guys look really useful, but I keep thinking I don't want one during the wait... mostly because I the EO1 hunter coming up soon so I already have a "small knife" on order. But they're clearly very different if I would stop thinking about just the size.

Just my morning thoughts, carry on.
You have one of these on order the end of August. If you don’t want it let me know now.

You have one of these on order the end of August. If you don’t want it let me know now.

Thanks John, I still want it, I just keep getting to the "do I really need another one?" thought as I'm kind of in the middle of culling the herd. In my mind, I keep thinking I have "two little knives on order with JK Knives" but they are still very different knives when I come back and remember what I have on order.

I have no plans to actually cancel, it's just that the thought runs through the melon. I think this one is going to be a keeper, especially now that you're offering it in stainless steel. Nothing wrong with tool steels, I just prefer the low maintenance of stainless on smaller fixed blades/folders.

Part of my comment was that I need to look at the pictures as a reminder too, because it does look like a very useful design. I'm a visual person so having that lets me know it's not just another common little fixed blade.

Oooh, tough call! CM154 is great but S30V is good as well. Are they already spoken for or will there be one (of either) available? Can you remind me the price? I have trouble keeping track of this stuff.:oops:

Oooh, tough call! CM154 is great but S30V is good as well. Are they already spoken for or will there be one (of either) available? Can you remind me the price? I have trouble keeping track of this stuff.:oops:

Price was on the 1st page of this thread, $148, so you can always go back and look. Stainless was going to be an extra $10, from post #14. Edit, extra $15 for S30v per John's post after this one, just so my info isn't misleading.

These are not available, they are for an order! If anyone is interested I will be happy to make more.

Specs:
6 1/2" overall
2 3/4" blade
1/8" thick O1 steel
Available in green, tan, or black canvas micarta
$148 shipped with kydex pocket sheath
View attachment 1140825 View attachment 1140826 View attachment 1140827 View attachment 1140828 View attachment 1140829 View attachment 1140831

Last edited:
Back