1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Demko AD-10 plus p, Marty Young custom, Hinderer XM-18 w/Krein regrind

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by jaypopsti, Jul 21, 2019.

1. jaypopsti

jaypopsti Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 4, 2009
    I have a few knives up for sale.
    1st is a custom Andrew Demko AD-10 in cts-xhp. It has a geared backspacer and thick liners. Scales are thunderstorm Kevlar. This knife saw some pocket time before being sent back to Andrew for a spa service. While it was there he stone washed the liners, spacer and pocket clip. It has not been carried since I got it back. Comes with padded zipper case from Andrew. 10/10 $1200.00 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next up is a Marty Young custom. I’m not 100% sure of the model. It has been lightly carried but is in great shape. Blade favors the show side. Comes with padded zipper case from Marty. 154cm, orange peel titanium bolsters and clip, mic art a scales. 7/10 $250
    .00 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lastly I have a Hinderer XM-18 harpoon grind in M390 with a sick Krein slicer regrind.
    It has been lightly carried but shows no signs of use. Tumbled liners and lock side with textured carbon fiber scale. 8.5/10. The only reason it not 10/10 is the lockup is somewhat later than other Hinderers that I’ve owned. $425.00 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    First “I’ll take it” followed by a dm gets it. Shipped usps priority with tracking.
    PayPal and usps money orders accepted.
    Thanks,
    James

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    Gunther85 likes this.
  2. smittyc5

smittyc5 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 25, 2014
    Pm sent.

3. smittyc5

smittyc5 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 25, 2014