• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Demko AD-10 plus p, Marty Young custom, Hinderer XM-18 w/Krein regrind

jaypopsti

Gold Member
I have a few knives up for sale.
1st is a custom Andrew Demko AD-10 in cts-xhp. It has a geared backspacer and thick liners. Scales are thunderstorm Kevlar. This knife saw some pocket time before being sent back to Andrew for a spa service. While it was there he stone washed the liners, spacer and pocket clip. It has not been carried since I got it back. Comes with padded zipper case from Andrew. 10/10 $1200.00 shipped
5CJof1Z.jpg

judaV1U.jpg

n4feonU.jpg

JeCXfBA.jpg

Next up is a Marty Young custom. I’m not 100% sure of the model. It has been lightly carried but is in great shape. Blade favors the show side. Comes with padded zipper case from Marty. 154cm, orange peel titanium bolsters and clip, mic art a scales. 7/10 $250
.00 shipped
7S4ntvb.jpg

eXnENS8.jpg

0WPPqfE.jpg

Lastly I have a Hinderer XM-18 harpoon grind in M390 with a sick Krein slicer regrind.
It has been lightly carried but shows no signs of use. Tumbled liners and lock side with textured carbon fiber scale. 8.5/10. The only reason it not 10/10 is the lockup is somewhat later than other Hinderers that I’ve owned. $425.00 shipped
w14Jv6I.jpg

pQmCPxs.jpg
uP63mrd.jpg

First “I’ll take it” followed by a dm gets it. Shipped usps priority with tracking.
PayPal and usps money orders accepted.
Thanks,
James

Last edited:
Back