Demko AD-15

These look fantastic, another winner from Mr. Demko. Can't wait to own one and feel super privileged to be on his list. Still my biggest mistake to date was letting go of my ad-10 folder and fixed blade combo Andrew built for me as it was sheer perfection and my ultimate grail but tough times cut that dream far too short. Thinking back maybe being homeless with an ad-10 isn't such a bad idea. (Completely kidding of course)

Just an occasional bump as i think this is an awesome design. The scorpion lock is currently patent pending, i wonder if CS would do another collab with Mr Demko on this model? There were supposedly easier to produce, so it's interesting to see..

By the way i recently found a couple of videos about this knife. Check out the 2nd link, the reviewer disassemble the knife to show the lock mechanism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGJo7tgTg_E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HgOAq2NcnE

Mr. Demko stated earlier in the thread they start at $600. Still out of my current reach, but a screaming good deal.

That is direct. I suspect his wait list is several years long.

AZ custom knives has sold a 4 already. The cheapest being 925 , three pretty basic for 1k for the base models.

Another for 1500, and

It think I saw that proto get sold for over 2k.

The AD-10's go in that same price range.

I'd be all over one too.

At $600 it would be a hell of a deal, well worth a few years wait.

At $1000, I've used a folder and a fixed blade with no qualms.

If I was in a custom tactical state of mind, I might drop that on one.

My real question is whether I'd go with an AD10, 0r AD15.

I tell you what, though, Demko is a real asset to the knife design world!

His knives are great. Production and custom.

Last edited:
Awesome lock design, however I don't see this lock being used past custom knives as it looks expensive to implement and likely requires precision fitting.

It reminds me of a reverse HD ti lock. The knife I edc. And the strap lock that I also enjoyed . I'd like to play with one.

Awesome lock design, however I don't see this lock being used past custom knives as it looks expensive to implement and likely requires precision fitting.

I think it's actually the opposite. I've read somewhere that Andrew said that the triad is a pain to manufacture right, that's why he came up with scorpion lock.

Back