Derrick Bohn "Christmas in June" Memorial Giveaway

Congrats to the winners, and thanks to you, Jimbo, for the reminder:

keep Derrick's family in your thoughts and prayers!

I know the GAW is over. Congrats to the winner and to the OP - this was a very generous GAW.

I had never met Derrick. I had bought several knives from him - my first Benchmade came from him actually (my first expensive knife). I was looking at a Chef's knife and wasn't sure what to get. I knew he was pretty active on fb so I sent him a message. He replied and actually talked me out of a more expensive knife. He told me it was a great knife and one that he used but for the price he would recommend another line. I use those knives everyday and love them.

Congrats guys. Wonderful gesture Jimbo. They will be very special knives thanks to you.

Talked to him several times and always wanted to help me with what ever he could! Jimbo really cool man

Thanks very much for such a generous GAW Jimbo, and congratulations to the winners.
Dave

Thanks again Jimbo and congratulations to the winners! Here’s hoping you think of Derrick whenever you use your new knives!

Congratulations gents, and thanks again Jimbo for a very kind and thoughtful giveaway :thumbsup:

Congrats to the winners,thanks to JIMBO for a great giveaway.

Jimbo, I also want to thank you for your generosity and for this great contribution to our community. And I also want to congratulate the winners. The porch is a great place to be!!!

Congrats to the winners and again Thanks Jimbo for this very generous and thoughtful thread :thumbsup:

Thank you for the opportunity in the contest and thank you for your generosity. This is another example of the great people on this forum.

Back