Derrick Bohn "Christmas in June" Memorial Giveaway

Congrats to the winners! You had better carry and USE those knives.

Well I have heard from MB and gotten his address, planned to send it out this week with the other but never heard from Blanco. I'm going to give him till monday and then possibly pick a 2nd winner to get these sent out... One thing that is true for all of us in life... ya snooze, ya lose!

A fitting tribute, Jimbo. Thanks for sharing your story and pic. It has really been incredible to read the outpouring of support. I’m in on your generous giveaway.
Sorry again for the delay... I wanted to give our first winner some time to claim his prize but it has been silence. Nature Boy with lucky #100 is our new winner of the 2nd knife... Please PM me your address so I can get both sent out. Cheers!

Holy cow! What an unexpected surprise this morning!
Thanks again for an appropriate memorial, and extremely generous GAW, Jim.
Merry Christmas, everyone!
Sorry again for the delay... I wanted to give our first winner some time to claim his prize but it has been silence. Nature Boy with lucky #100 is our new winner of the 2nd knife... Please PM me your address so I can get both sent out. Cheers!

Well I have heard from MB and gotten his address, planned to send it out this week with the other but never heard from Blanco. I'm going to give him till monday and then possibly pick a 2nd winner to get these sent out... One thing that is true for all of us in life... ya snooze, ya lose!
Sorry guys, never received a notification. I only got a notification this morning when I saw that NJBillK NJBillK tagged me and nothing before then. I had no idea I had won. So I guess I missed the boat. Congrats to the 2nd winner.

Last edited:
Jimbo, I just entered the wonderful world of traditional knives last year, and your videos were a big part of piquing my interest. I don't comment on YouTube, so just wanted to say thanks here. Derrick's videos also played (and play) a big part for me, so this is a really cool effort. Good stuff.

(Spoiler alert Nature Boy if you haven’t received yours yet ;) )

Just wanted to say thank you again to Jimbo. What a treat. This came in yesterday, so I’ll also say a new knife sure does make a Monday better!

I’ll keep the Bohn family in my prayers as I carry this reminder.

ZH3VBLIl.jpg

Congrats to the winners and even though I didn’t enter thanks for the generous GAW Jim, it’s a beautiful sentiment and a pair of gorgeous knives as a tribute, well done.

Joint custody for Nature Boy Nature Boy & blanco112 blanco112 :p

Don't mind that I missed the GAW despite the beauty of those knives they aren't the model I really want.

It is sad to think whenever I finally get a chance to visit KSF at their new location I won't be able to meet the man.

Back