Derrick Bohn has passed away

This is terrible news. Derrick was a big part of why I chose to do business with KSF. He was definitely one of the good ones. Prayers for his family!

very sad. R.I.P.

my prayers and condelences to his family.

Troubling timing.... his wife is probably in TN and Derrick was probably in MI packing or getting ready to pack for their move to Tennessee. They already have a house in TN. What happens next? I am really saddened by this announcement. It just happened today. I was really looking forward to visiting their store and getting to know Derrick.

RIP Mr Bohn. You were always gracious and friendly when we spoke. You will be missed.

Just saw this... unbelievable! I remember when Wendy was battling cancer. Derrick was very faithful in asking for the prayers of the BF community for her health and in keeping us updated on how she was doing. I was looking forward to finally meeting him in person when the move to TN was completed. I will miss him.

Prayers sent for his family and friends...

So sorry to hear this awful news. My sincerest condolences to his family and friends. He will be missed by so many, including this community. RIP Derrick.

Derrick had a spark that few possess, a sense of kindness and showmanship that won me, a total stranger, over completely. I’m so sorry for his family and friends. RIP you silly man.

I just saw this thread ... prayers go out to his family and friends ... he was one of the good guys ... he will be missed ...

So terribly sad. For this to happen as Derrick and his family were to begin an exciting new chapter ..... just heartbreaking! Bought quite a few knives from him....always top notch. We all lost a friend and a pillar of this community.

RIP Derrick

Peter

Just a monumental loss to the community and the world. God bless his family in this difficult time. :(

Terrible. Just read the email he sent about the Chattanooga move late last week and he was so excited about it.

I have had a few great dealings with him in the past. Good dude.

Horrible news.

My heart sank when I saw this post. May he rest in peace. He will greatly missed by the community.

I'm in shock...what a great guy. I'll miss his presence - he had a special impact on people. My condolences to his family.

I'm absolutely gutted, and I wish I could have had the pleasure of meeting him. I bought a knife from KSF for the first time a few months back and I've enjoyed getting emails updating on the move to Tennessee. I'm so sad for the family and his friends and I wish them all the very best.

Back