Derrick Bohn has passed away

That is too bad he was one of the better people in the knife community. Honesty and fair dealing are virtues he epitomized.

I have communicated with Derrick a couple of months ago, regarding the shipping options in KnifvesShipFree.
Two messages from him and three from me...Two messages and i was amazed in the way he answered, he communicated in a way that showed a gentle and loving man...i realize it may sound strange but, i had that feeling immediately after his first response. Even though he couldn't help me with the issue i had, i didn't care at all, and was even left happy that i had such a pleasant communication with someone....it says a lot for a man been able to communicate such characteristics and joy in just two web messages.

My respect to him, and strength to his family.

So young but accomplished so much while here. Much respect.
My condolences to his family and friends. One of the good guys!

OMG what an awful surprise! My heartfelt condolences to the family. We lost a good one.

Oh no! This is just a tragedy. So, so very sorry to hear this. I know we all feel the same. One of those things that when you hear it, well you just want to wish it away.

Thoughts, prayers and condolences to the Bohn family.

I am a diehard fan of Knivesshipfree. I have purchased many many knives and other products from this company and never once had even close to a problem on either end. The weekly Friday e-mails are the best! Actually made me feel as if was a part of everything that went on there. This tears my heart out. I sure hope his family is reading this thread just as a little reminder of how truly appreciated Derrick was in this this amazing hobby/way of life of ours. So sorry for his family. You will be missed Derrick Bohn.

A good man that uplifted and helped grow others passion for the hobby. KSF was a friendly haven for me when I was new knife knut and continued to be one of my favorite businesses. Thank You Derrick, Rest In Peace.

A man who achieved with his life and earned the respect of those who dealt with him. A loss to our world.

Prayers and condolences to the family. Nothing more tragic than a sudden, unexpected, untimely lose.

Thanks for all you did for the knife world, your photos raised the bar for others. Rest in peace Derrick.

Wow, what a shock to hear. Condolences to the family. Derrick was always an honorable guy and will be missed.

My deepest condolences to the Bohn family. Derrick was such a great person and asset to the knife community. He will be sorely missed...RIP Derrick, you have left a legacy that will carry on for generations to come.

Back