• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Vehement Knives Tunnel Rat

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcap_magician

Farts rainbows.
Platinum Member
***DERVISH KNIVES REPOSTED***

This is a Vehement Knives Tunnel Rat in matte OD green micarta with matte brass guard and black "Tigerlypse" finish CPM3V blade. NIB. $525 SOLD shipped USPS Priority Mail in a flat-rate box, insured at price with signature on delivery. I have four Tunnel Rats in various configurations, and this one is not sparking as much joy in my life as the others - I have one that is much rarer and more valuable, one that I think is prettier, and one that I'm more comfortable using, so I'm letting this one go.

Tunnel Rats have 5-1/2" blades and are 10-1/4" overall length from .215" stock and weigh 8.5 oz. These are 'midtech' knives with the blanks cut by a vendor, but all the other work done in-house. The sheaths have to be seen to be believed, these are hands-down the best-made midtech or factory sheath IMHO and beat out most custom sheaths, as well. Matt Martin makes the knives, and his wife, Jenna, does the leather.

NOTE: Earliest shipping on this one is 12/3, as I have it in my cabinet at home and not in my desk at the office.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I do my best to keep people happy when I'm buying or selling from them.

I request buyers to contact me or leave feedback within three days of delivery. If for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase, I will issue a refund less shipping cost upon return of the knife. I consider deals complete after either the buyer has left positive feedback, confirmed by e-mail or PM that he or she is satisfied with the deal, or has gone three days after confirmed delivery without contacting me to arrange for return. Positive feedback will be left for good buyers who want to leave a post in this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back