• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dervish Comanche Midtech (s90v) and Protech/Strider PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookahhabib

Gold Member
FS - Dervish Comanche midtech w/ s90v mirror-washed blade and stab-wood scales. Titanium clip and backspacer heat colored by John.

The knife is in perfect working order the only cosmetic issues aside from light pocket wear (I have trouble seeing any wear at all) is a very light scratch on the flat near the back of the show side (not visible when knife is open) and besides that there's a mismatched pocket clip screw recently received from John but not a big deal. Still has John's original edge with only a few stopping sessions- this has been my most gently lightly owned and used Dervish so it's still great all around

Lock up, centering and detent are all good. Action is silky smooth, but not really a flicky type blade the way I've got the pivot tightened. If you want flicky I'll leave the adjustment to you.

Comanche is one of the best little-big knives around and I think it's a great deal at $350 shipped & paypaled

Here's a pic of the scratch on the flat of the blade - this came from John that way, and hasn't been any real issue in my time owning the knife:

2- Protech/Strider PT automatic knife.

This knife is new and unused as recently purchased from CCKS a couple weekends ago. 154cm blade, smooth black aluminum scales, and a seriously satisfying automatic deployment.

Asking $175 shipped and paypaled

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back