Desperados Waiting for a Train

That is a good idea. I may have to fool around with something like that.

It might be cool to get a cowbell stamp. Kinda like a certain sunfish stamp out there. Just for special builds of course. 100 years from now an ancient Bernard Levine will be fielding questions like: Who Made Knives With Cowbells on them?
"Does anyone know what this symbol is?"
"What was a cowbell used for" etc.

I'm no pro at soldering guards but I'm uploading a video of me soldering one of these on the Youtube Channel. It'll give you an idea of what goes ino the process. I'll embed it in here if anyones interested.

I'm no pro at soldering guards but I'm uploading a video of me soldering one of these on the Youtube Channel. It'll give you an idea of what goes ino the process. I'll embed it in here if anyones interested.
Well......yeah!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

So my "gotta git" for that part is the Big Yellow Cup!:cool::thumbsup:

Glad to hear Little Man brings your tools BACK INSIDE! My 30 y.o. is still working on that!:confused::D

That reminds me. I have a 30 y.o. too. I need to stop by his house, lose a couple of his sockets, leave some of his vise grips in the yard and use his screwdrivers as chisels. :p Maybe take the edge off his hatchet by chopping matchbox cars in half.

That reminds me. I have a 30 y.o. too. I need to stop by his house, lose a couple of :thumbsup:his sockets, leave some of his vise grips in the yard and use his screwdrivers as chisels. :p Maybe take the edge off his hatchet by chopping matchbox cars in half.
:D:thumbsup:

If you’ve worked on modern cars, you know the struggle.

GWxMpVO.jpg

I tried some heat sink paste years ago from Jantz Knife Supply and it didn't work very well. I ended up making one out of aluminum that clamps to the blade just above the solder joint that works pretty well. I may have to give that paste a try.

Back