Desperados Waiting for a Train

The blue is pretty dark.
Glow in the dark would be cool, I still have some.
By lessismore, do you mean you would want more leather and less spacer area? Or vice versa?
One of my favorite knives right there.

a509e6a214a95a8c9f602dccc549ab43.jpg

We can do green on both ends but as your doctor I would go for different materials.
(Character and Show anyone?)

Doc Adams - Gunsmoke. Was late in life when I started watching this show and I was very impressed with the story writing and character development. All in all an excellent show!

As for the Bull Imp - More leather as I tried to show in the photo. I thought you might need/want to include some wood or other spacer - after the glow in the dark - before the leather. If not, that would be great.

I think blue and glow in the dark with silver and leather will fit the bill. No need for anything else if you agree.

Can you please post a photo of the Blue Denim and by contrast the bright blue G10?

Thanks.

Ray

Feel like my iq just dropped!:eek::D
I think El Jefe is the same dude as Romancing the Stone...

On with Gunsmoke...
Which actor on Gunsmoke sang with the Western group Sons of the Pioneers?
Wild guess.... Clint Eastwood?

Feel like my iq just dropped!:eek::D
I think El Jefe is the same dude as Romancing the Stone...

On with Gunsmoke...
Which actor on Gunsmoke sang with the Western group Sons of the Pioneers?

I was dating a girl that worked at the local movie theater when The Three Amigos was playing. I got in free, dozed off during it then we left before it ended. Only time I've done any of those. Apparently I was snoring :rolleyes:.

For whatever reason, the movie just got under my skin. Maybe I was in a foul mood or overworked that day.

I was dating a girl that worked at the local movie theater when The Three Amigos was playing. I got in free, dozed off during it then we left before it ended. Only time I've done any of those. Apparently I was snoring :rolleyes:.

For whatever reason, the movie just got under my skin. Maybe I was in a foul mood or overworked that day.
This should make you hate it more, it's yet another Seven Samurai, Magnificent Seven plot!

Blasphemy!!!:D

To be fair and as gentle as I can be. This isn't a run of 7 customs, it's a group design that has limited options. (Remember that my best and worst quality is that I'm blunt;))

Number 3 below has a purpose that I've mentioned. To remove it affects handle integrity.

Number 5 has an option of material, I'm willing to go with a spacer layout with the moon glow, and throw in some denim.

However, when we start altering the design and doing tweaks, it compromises the purpose of a run like this and isn't fair to everyone else.

I'm sure there are some that would prefer an "Add to Cart" inventory and others that wished I strictly did customs. I do my best to involve everyone. I think Redmeadow is pretty unique and rare in that. I don't charge custom prices but I try to give you guys some options. I enjoy being able to do that but I have to draw the line somewhere.

To be clear, numbers 3, 5, and 8 are our options along with thumpling and choice of right or wrong hand sheath. Or I could make 7 right handers and throw them on Instagram at almost twice the price but where's the fun in that?

Now, harden your hearts men and let's make some wicked little blades! They will sing songs about us!!!

Ok, that got a little out of hand.
20190307_110221-02.jpeg

Dennis 1
Mack 1
Jlaff 1
Ray 1

Heres an easy one....

What western did Clint Eastwood sing in?

Back