Desperados Waiting for a Train

Is there still one Dibs left? If so, I know a guy...
Unfortunately not Shel, we had a good response on these. I've got a full tang bullnose (most likely what will be the Model #2) available if you're interested.

John, maybe next time then, thanks.

If a slot opens up, I'd like #3 & #5 to be the maroon paperstone or G10, lined thong hole if still NS, no thumpling, RH sheath. (or, someday, a ~4 to 4.5" bladed version of the same).

Congrats on the continued success! :thumbsup:

Is that one of them there old timey chalk board thingys?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

QsJJ.gif

:cool::p

The funny part is it's one of them new fangled whiteboards that didnt work worth a shite so I painted it with the most brilliant product on earth... Chalkboard paint!

Haha that made me laugh.

I haven't watched the Simpson's in years and I don't know if you watch it but, that was an episode called The Mysterious Voyage of Homer (season 8 iirc) and featured Johnny Cash as the space coyote in Homer's chili induced hallucinations. It is the pinnacle of the show. The absolute best episode ever.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_...uestro_Jomer_(The_Mysterious_Voyage_of_Homer)

I think that back spacer might be nice if it contrasts the stacked leather. It might make the end cap kind of 'pop' also. Blue or maroon would work well I think.

We'll mock up some different configurations when we get there, no worries.

I've slept on it a bit, and still like the idea of the blue denim back there. :)

Quit your complaining youz got too many knifes. :rolleyes:

Now hush you! :p

Back