Devastating loss....!!!

Gmail looks like it's working - but it's painful getting used to it.

Especially how it combines emails. It's a nice feature for keeping track of one "conversation" between me and a customer....but a pain if I send a "reply all" email. Gets kinda confusing....lol

Dan

Hey you remember that email you sent me where you agreed to send me a brand new nessmuk and 50 bucks just for being so darn pretty. I lost my copy but I am sure you must have yours it was in jan, 2010 ;). Sorry you lost your info but at least now you have it securely in the cloud as well. Hope things improve.

Weirdness in computers. I took my crashed Mac to be repaired and they told me the hard drive was kaput. They would replace this, and make a copy of whatever they could from the original damaged disk

They backed this up onto an external hard drive I bought for the purpose.

I used the new computer, like you with no old email. All of a sudden one day I found a another way of logging in to the computer and there was my old email account - safe as houses

Sorry to hear about you crash. My sympathies, as it has happened to me more than once. I just got lucky last time

I hope this never happens again...not a day goes by I don't remember an email I REALLY needed....:(

Dan

Back