15 inch 19 ounce DBVUK with a dhar wood handle. $65 *SOLD*

15 3/4 inch 21 ounce DBVUK with a dhar wood handle. $65 *SOLD*

14 1/4 inch 20 ounce DBVUK with a dhar wood handle. $65 *SOLD*

#12 15'' inch 21 ounce DBVUK with a satisal wood handle. $60

#13 16 inch 23 ounce DBVUK with a dhar wood handle. $65 *SOLD*

#14 14/1 inch 22 ounce DBVUK with a satial wood handle. $65 *SOLD*

13 inch 13 ounce DBVUK with a neem wood handle. $60 *SOLD*

#16 13 inch 14 ounce DBVUK with a neem wood handle. $60 *SOLD*\

9.5 inch 9 ounce BVCAK with a dhar wood handle. Standard leather sheath. $55 *SOLD*

All made by Dhan Bahadu Kami
All fittings are white metal

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
I am haivng photo uploading problem with photo bucket and Karda will post the picture shortly
Shipment from Nepal had arrived here and I am super busy unpacking and cleaning Knives and I will answer your email as soon as I can.
Thank you all for your patience

Last edited:
You guys are good! I gotta have visual aids to assist my limited decision making processor.
Except for #15 but that one seems pretty gosh durn popular so I best not be falling in love with that one.

Whaaa...

This'll be my first one... Post pics quick! I need visual aids!

Wait for the pics pal but my spidey sense's scream that # 13 is soooooo you. I can't explain it, it's just a feeling I get.

I see your still chasing that turtle or tortoise, who can be really sure?

You know what? You're right. EMS on #13. It's been a while since I've taken a leap. We'll see what happens!

Oh my! Lets see Central Ohio, that's a far piece. Much to far for a whooping if my spidey senses are off today.
Tell me you got a done deal and shipping cost from Auntie before you sent payment.

I'm sure you did, you knew that right, oh yeah you knew that. No worries.

Boy I sure hope you totally love this thing. I'm pondering hot gluing my fingers together so they don't type too quick.

But then I wouldn't be able to keep em crossed hoping you just love it. No worries, you'll love it.

Edit to add- I see it's already marked sold. Hope that's cause of you. Be a heartbreaker if it ain't leap of faith and all. This is kind of a big deal to me.

Haha... Yeah, Auntie emailed me back and gave me the shipping charges. It was me!

Now... the wait. I'm guessing a week or so is usual timeframe?

I'd say probably closer to two days. If she ships it tomorrow you'll probably have it Monday.
Auntie has some magical shipping powers that make stuff get across the country in no time. I don't know how she does it.

She sent me one yesterday and I'm thinking it will be here tomorrow, usually two days for me.

Nice snag, N Doggy Dog
Lol! The suspense is killing me to see what it looks like. I havent looked at the pics yet (assuming they are there). Kind of like sending Aunti some money and saying "send me something". Lets see how long that lasts :D

Three sold already and we haven't even seen them yet. I love this place.

I don't think there has ever been a single person disappointed by a Klvuk, and I doubt Dhan Bahadur will disappoint us either.( his baby villager ang kolas are great too)

For some reason my brain was computing that these were babies but these are the full size. Should be winners not to be confused with whiners one and all.

Back