Dhan Bahadur Villager Utility Knives for 8/21

I'd say probably closer to two days. If she ships it tomorrow you'll probably have it Monday.
Auntie has some magical shipping powers that make stuff get across the country in no time. I don't know how she does it.

She sent me one yesterday and I'm thinking it will be here tomorrow, usually two days for me.

she is in tight with the post master general:p, that or she perfected the warp drive and figured out how to attach them to parcels.

A few of them are shorter than normal KLVUKS and the weight kinda makes me wonder if they are shaped more like a Sirupate or maybe they are thinner? Should be interesting whichever. Definitely worth a blind date:thumbup:

You know what? You're right. EMS on #13. It's been a while since I've taken a leap. We'll see what happens!
Khul! Three blind dates . Thats a tortois bawanna. Hes too big to be a turtle ...or is he?
Khul nakago1! First khuk to be a blind date! We shoud all get ours about same time. Should be an interesting unwrapping about monday!

so how many blind dates do we have? hopefully they go better than the usual blind date. rofl:cool:

Pictures are up and they look good. This looks like a good batch, I was thinking I might need #10 but I already have #4 on the way.

OK im not lookin till monday! If shes ugly i dont want to know about it on Fri! I know shes gotta be pretty tho cause Aunti set it up!

Ha we done really good Nakago! I just now seen the pictures and I declare # 13 is a winner if not the best of the bunch.

I just might have to sneak into the back door of the blind dating business. I'm really happy!.

I dated a blind chick once, left her at a movie theatre........probably still there waiting for me.....I can be so bad sometimes I just hate myself.

Still not lookin :confused: AAAArrrgh!
Spaceghost! Your back for more steel:thumbup:

I can sense suffering and mental anguish in your verbiage (that means talking Pugs). I've looked but I ain't gonna sooth your pain or throw salt in your mental wounds lessen you tell me to.

Knice knives! For me, it's a hard toss up 'tween 10 & 15. Dern.....I just ordered a special kuk and now a couple pieces of eye candy comes along.....guess I better take my pop cans into the redemption center to raise up a little cash...

Save yall's pop can's Bookie. Me and Auntie got one of them conspiracy's cooking for ya. Gotcha covered on this one. I hope.

Oh-oh. I'm feelin' all queezy like. Shavru, how close should I be watchin' Bawanna? When I see "conspiracy" in a message to me, my spider-sense goes off and the rocket sight comes on.....

Crap, nobody told me you had rockets. Hope they's black powder rockets what won't reach far out of Corn Patch proper.

Anybody looking for me I'll be in the shelter.

Oh stupid me, I was thinking missile, you got them Helio Chopper rockets, you bring em in close.

Well before you blow me to smitherenes, why don't ya set down and we'll have a cup of dave and chat, sort of a Dick Tracy calling Go Go Gomez stop the picture moment. Then when we're chatted out you can fire up the rockets and I'll look for the red glare.

I got a big front yard, I'll chop down the big Maple right quick so there's plenty of room.....want me to draw one of them great big circles so you got a proper LZ or should I just pop smoke?

Bookie, As you know. Bawanna is one of those guys who is such an all around good chap that he would be the sort that everyone would agree is a "right good one'. I would have a tendancy to believe that any conspiracy he is involved in is the sort I would whole heartedly endorse. That being said since I am not the target, it is easy to say that :D Perhaps cautious optimism is what it called for? I think the settin' down and having a cup sounds like a good plan too.

Back