• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Diamond Spray

Status
Not open for further replies.

NORTHWEST_KNIFE_GUY

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
2oz bottle of 0.5 or 1 micron diamond spray.

Normally get around 400 sprays per bottle so it goes a long ways and will work on any steel you throw at it. This is a water based monocrystalline diamond spray, stays in suspension quite a long time however I recommend giving a good shake before each use. This spray is quite aggressive and leaves a nice refined edge with some bite, can be used on pretty much any substrate (leather, denim, balsa, MDF, basswood etc.) I prefer to use it on basswood. I normally have lots of basswood on hand and if you'd like to try some I can toss in a couple small strips of basswood at no extra charge, just let me know that you'd like it added. Also have coarser sprays available, any questions feel free to ask.

If you'd like to try one asking $22.95ea shipped U.S. If you're outside the United States please contact me for quote.

Payment via paypal goods and services only please, if you'd like to pay via check or M/O can do that too.

Last edited:
Posting for feedback purposes. Thanks Don
Excellent product. Works extremely well. Easy to use & great results!!!
Get some, you won't be disappointed!!!!

James

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back