Did i miss out on the 4.1's again?

The 4.1's were slated to be on sale last week and when i checked the site last saturday and sunday it was already out of stock.

This was posted by Survive! knives on their facebook page regarding the matter.

"Sorry for the delay. We have had to find a new engraving company since our move. A process that has taken longer than we expected. The GSO-4.1s and GSO-3.5s are being engraved now and we will have them available as soon as we get them back."

Cant wait!

You can go on the Survive! Website and sign up for the news letter this will get you updates. Guy is very good about posting info here and the book as well.

The GSO-4.1s and GSO-3.5s will not go nearly as quickly as the GSO-5.1s. There are a lot more blades that are going to be available, compared to the number of GSO-5.1s we had.

Will the Necker and Necker II be available? Any 2nds? I think everyone is getting ancy, including myself.

It looks like the Necker II is available now on the website. Jump on it, son!

damn!! The past couple times it showed as available until you scrolled to the bottom and saw that they were out of the steel…. I can't decide between a Necker II and waiting for a 3.5! I only have enough extra cash for one or the other. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Last edited:
I got an order in for the necker 2 on the 15th. Now I have been checking several times per day trying to get the original necker also. Good Luck guys with getting your orders in.

Oh my!! The past couple times it showed as available until you scrolled to the bottom and saw that they were out of the steel…. I can't decide between a Necker II and waiting for a 3.5! I only have enough extra cash for one or the other. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
Sorry if I was misleading. I saw on the site that the Necker II was listed as "in stock", but I have to admit that I never looked farther than that.

How will you use your knife? If you're planning to edc or if you'll use it along with a larger blade, then maybe the Necker II would be the way to go. Then again I've heard more and more people saying how they like the size of the 3.5 lately. To summarize: I'm no help...

Whew. Good to know, I thought I missed out as well.
And thanks SURVIVE! for always replying!
Awesome company in my books!

Back