Did you get a tracking number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESEERATFAN

BANNED
Some other members have mentioned receiving an email with tracking numbers. I have got nothing yet, but that seems to be par for the course as I never received any emails regarding the LE version.

This is the second thread now where the line goes, "some guy said he got a tracking number". Who is the guy, and where is the thread where he stated it? Unless someone can provide this info, then you are just fanning the flames on another rumor.

I have yet to see any concrete info on anyone getting a tracking number or any other confirmation of shipping. Until that time, lets all calm down and go about our business of lusting for our LE and production Hest/F's.

Some other members have mentioned receiving an email with tracking numbers. I have got nothing yet, but that seems to be par for the course as I never received any emails regarding the LE version.

Where did you see that other members have mentioned getting an email with tracking numbers? Just curious.

He's talking about something from Blade HQ? Definitely not the LE, and I doubt if Blade HQ is getting so many production copies that a guy placing an order yesterday or today already got a tracking number. Knife Works has 350 production copies and 480 people on the list. More than likely Blade HQ has a waiting list as well. Plus, there isn't even any indication yet the knives have hit the US. The last I heard was they were shipping from Italy around the 24th.

Plus I'm not pinning my hopes on some guy I've ever seen around before who has 28 posts to his name. I will wait quietly until I get my own tracking numbers.

If I had to guess, I'd say that guy is blowing smoke about the tracking number.

If I had to guess, I'd say that guy is blowing smoke about the tracking number.

Looks like he is confused about a knife he ordered from Blade HQ.

Oh well, we should see these knives by July at least.

Am I the only one that's received his Sterile LE HEST/F?

I don't have internet access at the moment. Otherwise I'd post a picture.

Am I the only one that's received his Sterile LE HEST/F?

I don't have internet access at the moment. Otherwise I'd post a picture.

Don't try to get everyone fired up now! Pics or it didn't happen.;)

Like I said. I'd love to post pictures, but can't get online right now. I can't even access Blade Forums.

HaHa. You got me. I realized it just after I posted the first time. Nice one.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back