Did you get a tracking number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esseeratfan has posted two stupid posts so far based on non events. There are no tracking numbers issued. There are no Mr DP logos on the handle of production runs. Feel free to run him over with a truck if he posts another dumb non-event.

Just a reminder to DPx HEST owners at the SHOT show, swing by Gianni's booth to see th knives and get a free goodie. He tells me the LE's shipped today. We will get them checked, tightened and turned around

11729H is the booth number.

Esseeratfan has posted two stupid posts so far based on non events. There are no tracking numbers issued. There are no Mr DP logos on the handle of production runs. Feel free to run him over with a truck if he posts another dumb non-event.

Just a reminder to DPx HEST owners at the SHOT show, swing by Gianni's booth to see th knives and get a free goodie. He tells me the LE's shipped today. We will get them checked, tightened and turned around

11729H is the booth number.

Now that's what I'm talking about!!!! Yippie!!!!!

I volunteer!

Esseeratfan has posted two stupid posts so far based on non events. There are no tracking numbers issued. There are no Mr DP logos on the handle of production runs. Feel free to run him over with a truck if he posts another dumb non-event...

Wow. I realize I'm new here, but this posts concerns me about your attitude toward your customers.

Wow. I realize I'm new here, but this posts concerns me about your attitude toward your customers.

If you had seen everything RYP has put up with dealing with these knives I think you would understand. He has been more than patient, kind, and generous with his time than some manufacturers would ever consider. Its been a roller coaster. Just read some of the old threads. It becomes clear why he responded that way.

Also, if you have any doubts in the company. I can honestly say my personal experience with DPX has been outstanding. I honestly can't say enough good things about the customer service and quality of respect they have treated me with as a customer.

"Wow. I realize I'm new here, but this posts concerns me about your attitude toward your customers."

Did you hit him with a truck as requested? :))) Rod Ferro, stupid is stupid and DPx customers are family and sometimes you gotta drown a puppy to keep the breed strong.

Welcome to the forum

"Wow. I realize I'm new here, but this posts concerns me about your attitude toward your customers."

Did you hit him with a truck as requested? :))) Rod Ferro, stupid is stupid and DPx customers are family and sometimes you gotta drown a puppy to keep the breed strong.

Welcome to the forum

LOL he's new and already banned. Looks like there's a whole bag of puppies that need to be drowned around here.

Welcome to the forum

Darwinism at work :p It moves in mysterious ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back