Did you get the test email from K9 Knives?

I did not get it. I signed up as soon as I could but I don't remember what day it was.

edit
I signed in on the mailing list. If that was not enough signing in then I am signing in now. :)

Keencutter

Hi Dan,

I'm emerging from lurker status for my first post ;) First, congrats on K9Knives!

I tried to subscribe to the mailing list last week, but never got the confirming e-mail. After seeing this thread, I tried subscribing with another e-mail address - still no luck. I tried my Yahoo address, and that one worked (got the confirming e-mail). The reason I'm even mentioning this is that both of the addresses that failed are from .net domains (one is comcast.net, the other att.net - and I've checked the spam settings), but the Yahoo address is a .com. Don't know if that makes one bit of difference, but in case someone else is having the same problem, I thought I'd mention it. Plus, you may have me on your list with three different e-mail addresses (but only one works on my end!) - sorry for the mess...

Looking forward to seeing some great things from you all - thanks and good luck!

Connie

Back