Did you get the test email from K9 Knives?

signed up for mailing list 3 times now and still haven't got anything?

edit - just subscribed again and got the confirmation for mailing list in my spam folder (1800+ spam emails, could be why I didn't find the earlier confirmations)

Even though I set my spam filter to not filter any spam I still have not received anything. I think Comcast is screwing me around somehow. I get plenty of other emails but when a mailing list type thing comes out, poor old Keencutter doesn't get it.

Heavy - shoot me an email with your address - I'll set you up.

If I got an email with the subject " "KreinKnivesMailingList" mailing list", does that count? Signed up this AM.

Yep! :thumbup:

Hi Dan,

I'm emerging from lurker status for my first post First, congrats on K9Knives!

I tried to subscribe to the mailing list last week, but never got the confirming e-mail. After seeing this thread, I tried subscribing with another e-mail address - still no luck. I tried my Yahoo address, and that one worked (got the confirming e-mail). The reason I'm even mentioning this is that both of the addresses that failed are from .net domains (one is comcast.net, the other att.net - and I've checked the spam settings), but the Yahoo address is a .com. Don't know if that makes one bit of difference, but in case someone else is having the same problem, I thought I'd mention it. Plus, you may have me on your list with three different e-mail addresses (but only one works on my end!) - sorry for the mess...

Looking forward to seeing some great things from you all - thanks and good luck!

Connie

Connie - welcome to Bladeforums!!!

And thanks for the real-world analysis on the issue....seems that .net accounts are having difficulty. Strange indeed!!!

I'll see what I can do about it....there are quite a few others that have .net accounts subscribed...several have posted here...we want to get everybody taken care of, though...so thanks!

:thumbup:

Thanks for the welcome, Dan - this is a great place, and your work is amazing!

I see that Keencutter is also having problems with Comcast - I have my spam filter set to "off," too, but I think Comcast must have a "secret" filter that grabs e-mails before they even get to our accounts! :mad:

shoot me a direct email with your address and I'll check the Mailing List. :thumbup:

email me:

dan AT kosterknives DOT com and I'll get you set up. :thumbup:

Back