Did your Traditional knife get a workout today? -Part II

Brett, hope your trees survived! Saw some photos of damage your way and I know we had several trees down here this morning.

They did. We had our shed doors ripped of the hinges and our lawn chairs thrown a couple houses down, but the trees made it. :thumbup:

The 73 helped hang some Corinthian Bells and plant a Saucer Magnolia.

The 73 helped hang some Corinthian Bells and plant a Saucer Magnolia.
/QUOTE]

Like your 73 a lot . Carry Mine most days and always enjoy our Corinthian Bells and we really like Magnolia Trees . Nice picture Brett !!!

Harry

My 71 did a great job cutting seed potatoes today.

88150bc026ae0823504b9648f8e6f9db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made some snack sticks today and used my edc to cut them up into smaller pieces.
2017-03-19_03-12-19 by Daniel Pfeiffer, on Flickr

I should have snapped a pic of my Old Hickory after cutting up some jalapeno for part of the batch. Didn't think about it at the time, though.

Greg Cool Hot Stuff! I could do with a slice now and a glass of wine to go with it....:D;)

Nice to see the puukko is finally 'yours' :thumbup:

Thanks, Will

I must say those lambsfoots (or is it feet when it's object?) didn't appeal to me at first but they have really grown on me!

I must say those lambsfoots (or is it feet when it's object?) didn't appeal to me at first but they have really grown on me!

I would say it's still Lambsfoot, as with Sheep and Sheep. It sounds less strange if you say Lambsfoot knives :) :thumbsup:

Yes we did. So that these guys:

sgvXaQI.jpg

Don't turn into this guy:

4svSZRU.jpg

We used this guy:

oCCUkJ3.jpg

kp8chW3.jpg

This is my wife's Gordo. 5.25" oal with a 2" damascus blade and mammoth tooth handle. Steve's knife hadn't been sharpened in a while so he was using hers.

I meant to post this in the "Totin' Today" thread on Monday but didn't around to it. My framing crew neglected to tape up the windows after they were installed so I filled in with some help from my trusty IRJ. Getting the tar/glue off of the blade was a major pain afterwards!
Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 7.13.33 PM.png

Back