Did your Traditional knife get a workout today? -Part II

I used this Toledo sword to stab holes for my driveway reflectors.
0kSdRXY.jpg

:D :thumbsup:

Used my old 3318 Stockman with originally jigged red bone that is now worn down smooth from over 50 years of pocket use.. to cut up a red delicious apple a few minutes ago for an early lunch snack.. Its good!

How did the neighbors react???o_O
An interesting question that hadn't occurred to me. Nobody seemed to notice when I used a broken fencing saber a while back to anchor my measuring tape for a plan of the yard. Anyway, no concerned cops have turned up. Fingers crossed.
'Cos' why not! :p
I should have thought of it sooner. Those whippy wands of plastic and fiberglass don't drive very easily.

Made a sandwich today with a Bark River fixed blade, and my pocket knife was my Case medium stockman, which got sharpened today when I saw that it was pretty dull. It was a slow day.

Made this one as In Stock to sell. The wife "stole it" (her words) and used it to make dinner. I now have to make a few more so that she can have a matching set.

All dressed up for its photo shoot to go on the website and be sold:

Q08usZu.jpg

aUbSpRS.jpg

tJ4dA9W.jpg

Well turquoise is her favorite color:

oB9RIva.jpg

Sitting on the kitchen counter right now.

Made this one as In Stock to sell. The wife "stole it" (her words) and used it to make dinner. I now have to make a few more so that she can have a matching set.

Q08usZu.jpg

aUbSpRS.jpg

tJ4dA9W.jpg

oB9RIva.jpg

I love how the pattern looks like blue flowers. Really outstanding!

Q08usZu.jpg

aUbSpRS.jpg

tJ4dA9W.jpg

oB9RIva.jpg

Wonderful looking Santoku, Dave! I don't blame your wife for snagging it!

Thanks she was just talking about a magnetic holder for it cause she didn't want to toss it in the drawer.

I almost used my new Camillus to cut open door #11 on my advent calendar. I realized in time that the door handles do not constitute an eleven.
NaWXO1h.jpg

I did use it to open up and put together a kitchen herb garden kit, all the pictures of which are too blurred even for me.
It was so cold and grey yesterday that I went to our local fancy pants garden center and bought some bulbs for spring. And the herb kit.
7dqdFTz.jpg

Funny how much more appealing an overpriced kit is than the pots and dirt out in the garage.

Last edited:
Back