Didn't get what you wanted for the holidays? Time for some giveaways to change that!

Week 2 is LIVE
This week's main prize is a Darrel Ralph Dominator 35, custom laser etched:

DrfNVaVl.jpg

About the Dominator 35:
  • Titanium Frames w/ Satin Finish
  • Our Steel lock insert.
  • Solid Titanium Clip.
  • Pivot: Maxx Glide Caged Pivot Bearing System with Aggressive Detent
  • Body: .160 inch thick 6AL4V Aircraft Grade Titanium
  • Blade: .160 inch thick S35VN Stainless Steel DLC Coated
  • Deployment: Frame Lock Flipper
  • Blade length: 3.5"
  • Overall Length: 7.25"
  • The Dominator 35 is built in Texas USA
  • Retail value: $500
Bonus Prizes: Bladeforums T-shirt, BladeForums Logo Velcro patch, BladeForums Sticker, paid subscription upgrade

Enter here:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...ar-of-giveaways-week-2-ddr-dominator.1634869/

Spark, if you win once is that it or can you enter every week?

Hey Spark Spark the banner message at the top of the site has a link to "the discussion thread" but it links to the Week 1 contest. FYI :)

IM NEW TO BLADE FORMS I have 4 twosun knives 1 being the new wong design I think for the money there great cant find a us made knife with d2 and ti handles for 50$ or less, I work in the bush, and use my 2 suns a lot they stay sharp 1 of the 4 knives I bought was a bit dull, there very smooth, to well centered, and comfortable in the hand, the Chinese are making great knives with great org designs I have 3 REATE knives that put my Z T knives to shame, and I see lots of us knife makers are using reate to make there knives, I bought a Medford knife that is just shit, wasted my money, but it might just be a bad 1 in a batch, Chinese knives are better value in general, and knives like WE, KEVIN WONG, REATE, BESTECH, TWOSUN, ARE coming on strong in the market HERE IN CANADA my friends into folder knives buy reate, and we knives almost all the time know, our money is worthless almost, so we need to get the best knife for our money love this forum dave mclennan bc canada

Just a reminder, this is NOT the thread where you enter the contest.

I'll be starting the livestream for the week 2 giveaway as soon as I can get into the office. Hopefully around 5PM

Found it on the laptop but can't get the TV to find it.

In, thanks for the chance.
Wrong thread, Scott. :D

Ok folks, week 2 winners have been drawn:

Winners:
Post 499: Impulse600 wins a BladeForums Sticker
Post 863: Garythegoat wins a BladeForums Logo Patch
Post 262: crocgator106 wins a BladeForums Logo Tshirt
Post 510: billygoat78 wins a paid subscription extension or upgrade
Post 58: norcaldude wins the Darrel Ralph Dominator 35

Thanks for everyone who tuned into the live stream, we'll be doing it again next Sunday

Back