Didn't get what you wanted for the holidays? Time for some giveaways to change that!

Hi Spark. I was lucky enough to win the Bugout. You mailed around the 5th and I haven’t received it. Hoping all’s well!
Thanks!

Ok guys, here's the winners for Week 31 & Week 32

Week 31 -
BFC Sticker - Post 112 @pmwc78
BFC Patch - Post 117 @piooma
BFC Shirt - Post 227 @nydude
BFC Membership - Post 283 @Phishtopher
HI Ang Khola Khukuri - Post 94 @BOLD1
Live Stream Winner - @Edgeoflife

Week 32 -
BFC Sticker - Post 192 @David T. MacNeill
BFC Patch - Post 56 @lmleck
BFC Shirt - Post 148 @chiral.grolim
BFC Membership - Post 161 @KWR
Ontario Hunt Plus Camp & Buck Bantam - Post 220 @Scott Deibler
Live Stream Winner - bost1918 bost1918

Week 33's contest is live: Boker 732 Urban Trapper - https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/week-33-boker-732-urban-trapper.1678207/page-2#post-19192436

Make sure you vote for Week 34

Last edited:
wBlKhqL.jpg

XM5dN8L.jpg

I won the week 30 giveaway, Mike Erie prototype. Thanks so much to spark and happy anniversary bladeforums!

This is turning out to be pretty awesome. Congrats on 20 years guys!
Spark Spark if you've got a gap for an upcoming week or are even looking to throw in a knife as a minor prize near the end, we'd be happy to put up a khukuri of ours.
Sure, send whatever you would like to have as a prize to

BFC
8007 Vine Crest Ave #6
Louisville KY 40222

Thanks for your support!
I'm in, thanks.
Wrong thread my dude

BFC
8007 Vine Crest Ave #6
Louisville KY 40222

Thanks for your support!
Awesome. I've informed the guys and we'll be sending out a very special custom. Details of the standard blade here.
https://kailashblades.com/product/pensioner/
If we run into any shipping issues we'll need to hit you up for a contact number, but otherwise just sit tight.
Would forging/grinding process photos be welcome in this thread or is there a better place for that? Perhaps the giveaway thread going up a month or so in advance and popping it in there?

My suggestion is that you save it for your upcoming subforum if you choose to go that route

Received my prize pack today. Thanks Spark! I recommend everyone watch the live stream video Sunday at 5. Some entertaining and informative discussion, and those who watch live can enter into the "live stream giveaway". Do it.

I have a knife . I'm not sure if it is handmade but it's ingraved with a date (1945) and the word (phillippines and flowers) on it I was wondering if anyone was looking for something like that?

How do u like it I really like that knife hope u enjoy
? I'm not sure I'm not into knives a gentleman I cleaned for gave me a bunch of them and it was in the box when I seen it I tried to clean it up. But I don't know anything about them I just sharpen them when I use to cook ,

? I'm not sure I'm not into knives a gentleman I cleaned for gave me a bunch of them and it was in the box when I seen it I tried to clean it up. But I don't know anything about them I just sharpen them when I use to cook ,
Did you see what it looks like? I tried to put a picture but don't know if it worked?

Back