Didn't get what you wanted for the holidays? Time for some giveaways to change that!

Hi,
I am new to this forum, and not sure if I am in the right place or not. But I was looking for help on a British knife blade from the 1800's. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Awsome patch :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks!
BF%2BForum%2B01.jpg

Nice! I am usually there but this week my wife and I went to a benefit dinner for her uncle he’s having health issues and the insurance isn’t going to cover it, tough thing especially when you’re sick.
Thanks Spark I’ll certainly post a thank you and a mini review when the package arrives
G2

I won the week 34 livestream giveaway and I just got my prize pack! Awesome, fun stuff, I’m loving the Kershaw Groove. The Esee arrowhead is super cool and there was minimal hobo juice on the little Chineseium folder. Thanks again, Spark!:D
6nZeepc.jpg

Last edited:
We received a BUNCH of great stuff for our 20th anniversary; so much that I'm going to try to give stuff away every week in 2019! We have prizes from Busse, Spyderco, Emerson, Ontario, Boker, Benchmade, Kizer, White River, Darrel Ralph, Becker / Ka-Bar, Buck Knives, Himalayan Imports, Cold Steel and more. I'll also be giving away items that we've taken in over the years, t-shirts, stickers and memberships to some forumites as well.

It's hard to believe that this community has become such a driving force on the industry & there's nobody out there more appreciative than I for your continued support!

So, with that in mind, some ground rules:

Main prizes are limited to members with paid subscriptions, in the US & Canada only. You will be contact via PM and the email address listed in your profile so it'd behoove you to make sure you have your profile info up to date.
Bonus prizes will be open to any member with a registration date prior to November 2, 2018 - this is to combat people registering multiple free accounts to stack the deck. If you don't have a paid subscription, you'll be contacted by the email listed in your profile so again, make sure it's updated.

To enter, post in the thread listed below (NOT THIS THREAD, THE ONE IN THE GIVEAWAY FORUM), one entry per person. Duplicate entries mean you get disqualified from the contest, same if I discover you have multiple profiles. If you win a physical prize, I'll need to get your address for shipping!

Week 3 Main Prize:
H7TXvSGl.jpg

Busse Combat Custom Shop Flak Jack

Bonus Prizes: Bladeforums T-shirt, BladeForums Logo Velcro patch, BladeForums Sticker, paid subscription upgrade

Enter the Week 3 contest here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...3-busse-combat-custom-shop-flak-jack.1635899/

Questions or comments? Ask below

PAST PRIZES:
Week 1: Spyderco Shaman Pin
ji8IUUgs.jpg

Week 2: Darrel Ralph Dominator 35
DrfNVaVs.jpg

Week 3: Busse Combat Custom Shop Flak Jack:
H7TXvSGt.jpg
I am in, thanks.

My cache of prizes arrived today from winning Week 43 giveaway seen here , :) thanks again Spark for hosting this giveaway and of course to all the sponsors that provided the goodies, very kind of them to recognize the milestone that Bladeforums has attained.

Boker hat, very nicely made
Kabar Dozier designed folder, I like this size and overall feel of this knife, very handy and no nonsense style, put her to use right away cutting and stripping some speaker wire!
Spyderco Endela folder, also very nice, both knives open smoothly and lock up secure, both arrived quite sharp as well.

And for those inquiring minds...I will be making custom bobtail fobs for both knives straight away, using each other's blades to cut and trim the paracord, only seems right to do so.

Some photos of the package

Winnings by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

So those of you that haven't signed up for any of these weekly giveaways, I encourage you to do so and if you can, join in on Sunday afternoons to the Spark address to the Knifenation ;) fair warning, he can get a little carried away so not always family friendly so keep your speakers low if there are little ones about.

G2

and here they are with their bobtail fobs installed;

Last edited:
Back