Didn't get what you wanted for the holidays? Time for some giveaways to change that!

[...]

So, with that in mind, some ground rules:

Main prizes are limited to members with paid subscriptions, in the US & Canada only.

[...]

Bonus prizes will be open to any member with a registration date prior to November 2, 2018 [...]

So what about us international (non USA, non-canadian) folks? I might be reading this wrong, but do I understand correctly we can participate in the bonus prizes, but not the main prizes?

Also, any chance we could participate in the main prize on the condition we pay the shipping ourselves? (Had to try).

Sure, if you are willing to pay for shipping & customs, no problem. I have no idea about the customs & regulations for various countries, what's prohibited, etc, so that's on you.

This is awesome. Been an awesome 2 years. Had to say goodbye to a few good but also found some treasures, and the bonus.. made some !!! Thanks BF for this amazing community and congrats.

Sure, if you are willing to pay for shipping & customs, no problem. I have no idea about the customs & regulations for various countries, what's prohibited, etc, so that's on you.

Thanks for the quick reply!

And I almost forgot: congrats! 20 years of running a forum is no small feat!

I love this place. Becoming a gold member is the best $$$ I have spent in a long time!

Thanks for building a great community!
Great gaws, goodluck to all who enter.

I've only been here a couple of months but I have met so many great people and learned so much in a short period of time, Thanks and happy 20th :):thumbsup:

We all know what a huge asset BladeForums is to the knife community, especially to its members!
As the old American Express commercial stated "membership has its privileges".
Thanks for the opportunity.

Back