Didn't get what you wanted for the holidays? Time for some giveaways to change that!

Thanks Spark!! I remember when it all started. Congrats for keeping it alive and well.

This is sooooo cool! Thanks for all you do and for putting together the best knife related website on the planet. I’ve learned so much here and found some awesome knives and even more awesome fellow knife nuts.

Wow! Thanks so much for this chance to win all of this!
This Shaman would make me the Happiest person on the forums! Haven't had the best Holidays (Never Do Honestly, and haven't gotten a Gift yet), so not only would this Shaman make 1 of the best Gifts I would of have received in my life! (In 29 Years that's not nothing...) and would also mark my First truly High Quality Knife, not to mention this was one of the 3 knives I wanted as my Short EDC Knife :)
And Happy New Year and Belated Merry Christmas!
Thanks again for this GiveAway!
P.S: Hopefully Us Canadians aren't left out ;)

Spark Spark

Very generous sir!

I don’t usually get involved in the give a ways here.
But this one seems appropriate.

One question, do we enter once only for the entire span. Or is there a need to enter weekly??

So much time and money spent here. Would I ever want any of it back? Heck no! Every dime and every minute has been an investment in my passion that is more valuable than gold.

Thanks Spark! And all the members who have contributed to this place. Here's to 20 more!

My favorite parts of the day are and have been here on BF for many years past and many to come.

Love this site! Thanks for all you have done and all you and your staff do for us knife knuts..

2104154072_f25bbe0b22.jpg

LkqhAq8.png

Back