^!%$ $!!#!# Directions written in China

I look forward with such joy to the arrival of a new tool. then the reality of assembling it sinks in. I'm already hindered enough with the broken leg. I have to slid on to the floor to open the box and start putting this together. The real challenge is deciphering the directions that were written by someone who dose not distinguish between an L and an R and uses verbs vary sparingly. I'm not a shrew by ant means when it comes to grammar and spelling, being a product of the public school system. But, I had quite a headache by the time I figured out why "priels to be helpfur"

Just venting. Priels = pliers

Hey, that's kinda like the lighter from China my brother got at the dollar store that said "Have a Day". I think they left out "Nice".

men dont need directions to put stuff togather :D. We dont have to ask for them ether when where lost because where not lost, girls just think we are. :)

Maybe somebody here can translate for you!

Hey, that's kinda like the lighter from China my brother got at the dollar store that said "Have a Day". I think they left out "Nice".

I would like a day! how much? I will mark it on my calender... National Keith Day :D

Step One: Throw away the directions.
Step Two: Assemble.
Step Eleventy: Dig directions out of trash.

Back