• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Direware Firesale - Price Drops

Greetings!

Up for sale today I have a few Direware models at extremely generous prices. All prices listed below are all-in, shipped to your door. I cover CONUS shipping and PayPal G&S fees. No trades, no international sales.

1. SOLD M8 in S110V. Carbon fiber inlays. Beautiful machined finish with a stonewashed clip. This is a truly remarkable knife. The grind lines throughout are perfect, and despite looking like a compound grind, it is incredibly thin and uniform in thickness behind the edge. Lockup and centering are spot on. Drop-shut action, great detent. Factory sharp. Never left the house, essentially mint as it arrived from Direware.

2. SOLD H 90 in S110V. Sandblasted frames with carbon fiber inlays. Full flat grind with those same amazing grind lines. Early lockup with no blade play, centering is spot on. The detent on this one is a little lighter than the rest, but still deploys nicely. A couple minor marks on the spine of the blade and light snail trails on the handle scales (as seen in photos), but overall in great condition. Blade is factory sharp. Retail from Dirware was $1200, I purchased it on the secondary market for $1000. Letting it go for $650.

JSbqrYb.jpg

k3mcr8H.jpg

Dwv3QrD.jpg

GqpuEaM.jpg

ZwwQvWT.jpg

nWV01oi.jpg

3. SOLD PENDING FUNDS T95 in M390. Full flat grind with perfect grind lines. Lockup and centering are spot on with no blade play. Great action. I carried this one a bit but it has seen no real use. Factory sharp. Purchased new for $1000, letting it go for $650.

jHuJo0J.jpg

hlTc7SX.jpg

GCsOMwt.jpg

8kFgh0d.jpg

4. SOLD Tailwhip v2 in M390. Slimmer in the pocket than the typical Direware, this is a great choice for EDC. Lockup and centering are spot on with no blade play. Great action and snappy detent. I carried this one a bit but it has seen no real use. Great condition. Factory sharp.

First "I'll take number X" followed by a DM and prompt payment takes it home. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Do you have Facebook or email I’d love to discuss details on buying the hyper 90

Back