• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Direware SOLO's

Knifegorue

Gold Member
    • I have 2 beautiful knife that I SOLD Second SOLO is below first set of pictures. They are priced very low as their BNIB! I accept PayPal and I will eat the fees. Shipping is included on all orders. I have all originalpackaging for every knife. Every knife is like new and unused. The pictures uploaded aren't very good quality and do not serve justice to these knifes. I have more pictures and videos if needed. Best way to reach me is by email Kbrunner94@yahoo.comor PM Thanks for looking! I am not looking for any trades at this time. Please no low baller's! I will include one Of the BRAND NEW Safari Land plate carrier's pictured below with eachpurchase!

1. First up is a Direware Solo V6 custom #11. This knife is absolutely gorgeous....perfect in every way possible! The knife is brand new! S110v recurve blade, Ti scales with "wild carbon fiber" inserts, polished textured edges/clip and gold ANO TI center screws/barrel backspacers. Perfect action and lockup. I just changed the price after posting as I am motivated to sell to buy something else so please hurry! REDUCED TO SOLD Whoever gets this will not be disappointed!

Next is an amazing hyper 90 old version with super chunky carbon fiber and TI! This one has an acid etched M390 blade and flamed TI clip. Action is rock solid and perfect! SPF
    ltBgn8Wh.jpg

pg2q5rWh.jpg

bR9WJQkh.jpg

uI5UZRfh.jpg

yLNFyCW.jpg

Next is a Direware SOLO V6. I have all original packaging for the knife. this knife has been carried a few times but not used. This knife is like a mini sword that has gorgeous grinds! I really can't say anything bad about any Direware that I've owned as they are all tanks and attention to detail is incredible. Absolutely amazing knife to carry! I have more pictures and videos if needed. Best way to reach me is by email Kbrunner94@yahoo.com or PM Thanks for looking! As of right now I am not looking for any trades. Reduced to SOLD

2. KMhNeKBh.jpg

mpD31Q1h.jpg

0NA6CVhh.jpg

Bcz7PJVh.jpg

Last edited:
Back