Maxace Halictus
IMG_20170125_105144_725.jpg

Viteli Top1
IMG_20161209_165452.jpg

Green Thorn Dark V
IMG_20161228_164724_119.jpg

P1030664.jpg

Did sanding the frame make it smoother?
Not really... I use a 2000 grit sandpaper just to clean a little deeper the frame. The opening action depends only on the washers. If you have dirty or wear washers, it won't open smoothly. If your knife has bronze washers, you can sand it with a high grit sandpaper...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Looks kind of Shiro-ish, no?
yes. Its very shiro like. But Its not a shiro or a clone of a shiro. It is a knife however that is closely modeled after a sinkevich custom. It does not have any counterfeit logos though.

Diffinately one of the coolest ones ive taken apart. It had some up and down play i needed to correct.

Sigsog, it's kinda hard for me to tell from your pic, but it looks like a washer-bearing pivot system, correct?
<I mean vs washers only. [emoji6]>

Last edited:
Yeah, it has the bearings in the washers like a zt0450. All the extra pins and detents in the scale and screw together liners surprised me when i opened it up :) It definitely has a solid construction to it.

Sorry. Never got it. Did a search to check if it went into a spam bin. Nothing came up.

Purpledc, I was just seeking more info from you on that Vespa. Can you shoot me an email at mistermaui at earthlink dot net? Got a few specifics I want to ask you and not gum up this thread anymore than I already have on this topic.

Back