Discontinued Becker knives

Which one do you think should be brought back?

• BK1 Brute

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • BK4 Machax

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • BK5 Magnum Camp

Votes: 32 26.9%
  • BK6 Patrol Machete

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • BK12 Doug Ritter

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • BK20 Bundock Bowie

Votes: 41 34.5%
  • BK29 Moses Bowie

Votes: 18 15.1%
  • BK3 Tac Tool

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • BK15

Votes: 46 38.7%
  • BK17

Votes: 20 16.8%

• Total voters
yeah - someone else posted a pic of them, said they're actually just a little longer than the extended izula scales and no need to fine tune them to fit right.
That was me and you are correct...
t6IQqZX.jpg

B23Bipw.jpg

I kinda wish the extended area was a bit finished better around the loop o_O I’m going to stick with the short version for now:rolleyes:

Hmmm.....youse gots all them mirror-polished Beckers and are willing to let a bit of rough G10 get you down?

:p

Just so you know, that area is still very solid.

The 15 is still leading! Are we 15ers just super loyal to the discontinued model or is there really a BF-centered group that likes the upswept design?

Zieg

The 15 is still leading! Are we 15ers just super loyal to the discontinued model or is there really a BF-centered group that likes the upswept design?

Zieg

I Love the 5, but the 15 left me feeling Meh...… I Really wanted to like it, got one, and will never really use it much probably. I feel it's too big, and too small at the same time.

:p:p, it’s not the rough. It’s the huge lanyard hole I don’t care for yet :D

maybe if it were round, or Not even there..... I like my handles simple, and boring.

I Love the 5, but the 15 left me feeling Meh...… I Really wanted to like it, got one, and will never really use it much probably. I feel it's too big, and too small at the same time.
Interesting critique! Horses for courses :)

Zieg

Zieg

My 15 is in my preferred edc fixed blade rotation. (Sykco 511, sykco ds6, a couple custom blades in the 4.5-6" range).

The weight, blade length and design really lend themselves to being a damn good slicer that doesn't pull my belt down.

I also like the 5, but it's long/big enough that I tend to just leave it in my garage or bring it camping for food prep. For as big as it is, the weight is low which is nice. But damn it's long. The 15 gets me a more useful knife for typical tasks.

Back