Discontinued Benchmade models

Aside from eBay, is anyone aware of any site or establishment that specializes or focuses solely on discontinued models? I have a few models I’d like to add to my collection but it seems anytime they pop up on this forum I’m a bit too slow (story of my life) I was just curious whether or not I’m overlooking any individuals who may specialize in the very category I’m seeking assistance.

Benchmade also has their own forum, go to their home page and scroll to the bottom, the link is under all the social media logos in the "Connect" header.

Sometimes brick and moarter shops have new old stock or knives on consignment, that takes a lot of legwork to find a particular model though. There are some online knife consignment sites that you can look at too.

I sure wouldn't mind if the little 3150 Lerch showed back up...

Aside from eBay, is anyone aware of any site or establishment that specializes or focuses solely on discontinued models? I have a few models I’d like to add to my collection but it seems anytime they pop up on this forum I’m a bit too slow (story of my life) I was just curious whether or not I’m overlooking any individuals who may specialize in the very category I’m seeking assistance.
Any knives in particular that you are looking for?

Sometimes you just have to let Google Search do the heavy lifting for you.
I was looking for a WE Vapor (discontinued...) After kicking around with Google: I found a knife shop out in SanDiego that had one for sale.
I'm not sure if Benchmade has a Dealer locator function on their website; but you could try finding a list of them, and start researching their inventories...
You just have to be relentless in your search.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Sometimes you just have to let Google Search do the heavy lifting for you.
I was looking for a WE Vapor (discontinued...) After kicking around with Google: I found a knife shop out in SanDiego that had one for sale.
I'm not sure if Benchmade has a Dealer locator function on their website; but you could try finding a list of them, and start researching their inventories...
You just have to be relentless in your search.
Good luck!
They have a dealer locator (https://www.benchmade.com/find-a-dealer.html) but what I find best is just googling “Benchmade dealers in ••••” and you’ll find more results.

Back