Discontinued for 2018 - OFFICIAL List

few on there ill miss, the rest not so much.

looking forward to the new that will fill these holes.

Hoping for a future sprint run of the micarta Street Beat with something other than VG10, myself. That's the one thing that kept me from buying it all these years.

Considering a Tighe Stick. Purely for the fun factor, as it can't possibly be practical for my uses

Wow the Nirvana on chopping block right after release. I wonder if it because the finish on the blade to cause more rusting than usual for the steel. I wonder if it is the blade grind making it not very usefull slicer. I hope that they are coming out with a different grind blade (FFG) and somewhat thicker edges on the handle. If that is the case then definitely on my list to buy.

Also the Southards are an iconic Spyderco folder.

I'm glad I finally bought a Street Beat Micarta last month. The Temperance 2 and South Fork were on my wish list. I'm sad to see them go, but it will be interesting to see what replaces them.

Wow the Nirvana on chopping block right after release. I wonder if it because the finish on the blade to cause more rusting than usual for the steel. I wonder if it is the blade grind making it not very usefull slicer. I hope that they are coming out with a different grind blade (FFG) and somewhat thicker edges on the handle. If that is the case then definitely on my list to buy.

Also the Southards are an iconic Spyderco folder.

Yes , I hope they're planning on coming out with a Nirvana2 with different blade finish and grind.

Wow, lots of great knives on that list. This makes me really curious to see the next iteration of their bearing flippers. I've gotta say that I prefer the volcano style handles of the old Salt series over the new FRN, although I totally understand the change

The Pingo is Spyderco's most under appreciated design. I have the FRN and the TI version. Both are fantastic.

There's a model that's not on this list that I would have expected to be - Roc. Hardly seen or discussed on the forums.

Looks like many of these are currently being discounted. Just picked up a Myrtle for $159.99.

I would not have purchased one at the regular MAP price, hopefully I’ll like it.

Back