Discontinued Models That You Wish Were Still Around

sifured.jpg

For Me it is the REKAT Sifu. Still have a standard D2 finger model and the very rare limited Red ATS34 model.

So what knives have been lost to history that you wish were still around?

AG Russell Deer Hunter.

Not rare, or valuable. A really lightweight slicing machine (super thin), but still good blade length (4in). Just wanted to buy one, and thought when they went out of stock of the D2 model they'd restock it. I was wrong. Then the aus8 version sold out last, and that was that.

Benchmade Skirmish
Benchmade-HK 14255 Tanto
ZT 0550

Oh , how I miss these guys.

Last edited:
I wish I could pick up a Kershaw ET, an AG Russell Funny Folder and a Bradley Alias 2...

Buck's Buckmaster Model 184...when I was a boy, there was nothing I wanted more! I think it retailed for 199.99...imagine that..

Pretty much all the Spydercos. Especially the Jes Horn in white micarta (small and large versions), the Goddard Junior in white micarta, the old Centofantes, the Bob Terzuola Jr., the Michael Walker, and many many more.

Buck Paradigm. Very very upset that I missed the boat on both damascus and S30V versions.

Microtech Amphibian. Possibly my favorite folding knife, but none of my screws are holding the knife body together anymore.

Such an easy one for me.
Benchmade AFCK.... I mean the original one with the excellent liner-lock.

All M4 benchmades, love the alloy and the axis lock.

A.G. Russell large Texas Toothpick, single blade

Back