Discontinued Spydies for 2020

Some great deals there, especially if you're looking for an Opus, Hanan or Mantra 2.

Didn't realize that the Mantra 2 was discontinued.

They are still selling it on Spyderco's site for $290 MSRP as usual w/o any indication that it's discontinued but BHQ shows it as discontinued and is selling the knife alone for $115 and has bundled it w/a black Dragonfly for just $5 more. Great deals on the Mantra 2 if you want one.

I just bought one off of the Exchange (fortunately for less).

Only bought it because I wanted to complete my Mantra set, which now includes (or will when I get the Mantra 2), the Mantra 1 TiM4, Mantra 2 TiM4 and Mantra 3 CFS30V. :)

wish they'd bring back that serrated spydie from the Catherine Zeta-Jones movie "Entraptment."

Entrap%20spyder%20019j.jpg

Man I think I should get a Opus, but the store also has the long discontinued ulize. Here's hoping they are on sale for black friday

Sage 1. Wow, that was my first "real" knife. Still have it and certainly won't let it go.

I'd like to see a smaller replacment for the 100 Pacer. Had it, sold it, just too big for what it was.

I've been looking out for the opus on bladehq as a bundle with the df2 but it was sold out. But it just popped back up in stock again. Just an fyi that they are restocking some in case you missed out the first round.

Wow that Respect/Opus bundle is pretty slick, basically a $20 Opus, I am probably gonna bite. The Opus blade profile looks just like the Chokwe's.

Back