DISKIN DAMASTEEL FLIPPER NYCK’s 2018

Mr. Diskin’s stuff always qualifies as “too cool”. Seriously, I’ve never seen one of his knives that I didn’t like. And I still hope to one day have the money at the same time a Diskin Fire pops up on the exchange.

Wow, what could be better than Diskin, Damasteel, Black Lip Pearl, and a solid gold pin?

Thanks for the picture buddy... :cool:

that's damn hot.

I always appreciate your posts and threads, Joe

I know you know I know:D

So fine! Have a great Thanksgiving big guy!

Hey Joe,

Your visits are ALWAYS the highpoint of our trips. You are the 'Mayor' of the Knife Community. No one is close for reelection. ;)

I saw Matt, but missed that folder. He said it went ASAP. As it should. He had a table full of his Carbon and other materials. Bread and butter sales.

Your fat fingers typed in ECCKS. It was the NYCKS. (ECCKS no more for 2019.) Haha!

See you soon. Have fun with those dogs of yours. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey Joe,

Your visits are ALWAYS the highpoint of our trips. You are the 'Mayor' of the Knife Community. No one is close for reelection. ;)

I saw Matt, but missed that folder. He said it went ASAP. As it should. He had a table full of his Carbon and other materials. Bread and butter sales.

Your fat fingers typed in ECCKS. It was the NYCKS. (ECCKS no more for 2019.) Haha!

See you soon. Have fun with those dogs of yours. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thx Jim you and your family are always a highlight for me at any show

Happy holidays buddy

Back