Disney not allowing BF on wifi!

Get this, standing in line at Disney World, on free wifi connection, blazing fast
Attempt to navigate to BF, get an error message, try three more times no go
Turn wifi off, go to cell service, imagine this BF up, running, active
Can you believe that Disney has chosen to block this site?
Where am I, Britain
Evil knives!!!

Last edited:
Get this, standing in line at Disney World, on free wifi connection, blazing fast
Where am I, Britian?
Evil knives!!!

I doubt they are blocking specifically blade forums and (just like our company) anything that is weapon related, IE anything that has knife/gun/weapons as a meta tag.

This dude wrecked it for everyone.
DRBAotWVAAA6zd0.jpg

Yeah, they block "weapon" sites at a place I work. I used to be able to bypass the security going through a search engine first, but they wised up I guess.

Where am I, Britian?
Evil knives!!!

This is totaly B.S! They’ve been selling dangerous realistic replica swords by Pirates of the Caribbean since I was a kid!

Just thinking about those ultra real killing machines is giving me heart palpitations.

Lucky Pluto didn't drag you away to Mouse Jail.
I actually got shoulder tapped in line for my leatherman by one of Disney's plainclothes...at first I didn't take her seriously when she flashed a badge with mouse ears:confused: I should have asked for a pic, lol.

~Chip

I actually got shoulder tapped in line for my leatherman by one of Disney's plainclothes...at first I didn't take her seriously when she flashed a badge with mouse ears:confused: I should have asked for a pic, lol.

~Chip

Do they carry concealed squirt guns? I hope it was a gold or silver metal shield with mouse ears and not just an ID card...

Do they carry concealed squirt guns? I hope it was a gold or silver metal shield with mouse ears and not just an ID card...
It was years ago, but I think it was similar to this one (Google to the rescue;))

$_35.jpeg

~Chip

Never been to Disney, but was at an amusement on July 7th and couldn't get on BF's on their wifi.
Never thought anything of it, but I suppose " weapon " related things could have been blocked.

It was years ago, but I think it was similar to this one (Google to the rescue;))

View attachment 963939

~Chip

On a scale from 1 to 10, how hard was it to keep a straight face? :D I'm sorry, I don't like being mean to people, especially when they are just doing their job, but "Disney PD" is worse than Mall Cop. (And yes, I am being mean, they are just doing their jobs for meager wages and it's usually either very boring or very crappy.)

On a scale from 1 to 10, how hard was it to keep a straight face? :D I'm sorry, I don't like being mean to people, especially when they are just doing their job, but "Disney PD" is worse than Mall Cop. (And yes, I am being mean, they are just doing their jobs for meager wages and it's usually either very boring or very crappy.)
10...I don't think I outright laughed, but I definitely did a double take at the badge ;)

~Chip

10...I don't think I outright laughed, but I definitely did a double take at the badge ;)

~Chip

After all is set and done, I don't have kids, but I can appreciate the fact that they do take security as seriously as they do. Nobody (Disney of all people of course) wants to see kids getting hurt because some weirdo thought he should reenact Pirates of the Carribbean with an actual sword and musket. I can cut them a bit slack for being overzealous given that it's a family theme park/vacation spot.

Been to Disney and Universal dozens of times with the kids (twice in the last year). Always have a folder on me and a bag full of snacks and water bottles (which they say aren't allowed). Never had any issues during bag searches and never been patted down or wanded either.

After all is set and done, I don't have kids, but I can appreciate the fact that they do take security as seriously as they do. Nobody (Disney of all people of course) wants to see kids getting hurt because some weirdo thought he should reenact Pirates of the Carribbean with an actual sword and musket. I can cut them a bit slack for being overzealous given that it's a family theme park/vacation spot.
It is a different world and precaution is certainly warranted. The security police are the fun and friendly layer. I am sure they have more serious layers likely going all the way up to SWAT.
Doesn't mean we can't get some laughs

Back