DLT Kapara G10 20CV Exclusive

I believe i'm in the minority here but I'm really tired of 20cv. While I typically prefer G10 to CF most days I really don't feel compelled by this model over the stock.

But I'm sure it will sell out quick because i'm in the minority. :)

You are not alone! It seems 20cv is taking over..
Luckily.. For me.. I don't have anything directly in 20cv..
Had a 20cv DLT DLC/tan PM2(have multiple PM2's, so I sold it) and a 20cv DLC Bugout custom(trade/sold it)

Sooo.. The 20cv Kapara is the Winner! Lol..

The more I look at the gray the more I like it. I'm tempted to get one and swap the s30v for the 20cv and move the CF/20cf.

The gray, is Great! Might see how it takes to stippling or some type of grip.. . If not, I'll swap it to my CF scales, as well.

Maybe a micarta Kapara, will come...

Nice that it took almost a day to sell out.. everybody who wanted had time to get one!

Nice job DLT! Heard there's Micarta scales coming from some of the aftermarket vendors! :)

Mine came today, exactly 2 days from when I clicked buy! The G10 is nicer than I thought it would be. I still might get aftermarket scales at some point, but it's quite nice. Fit and finish--excellent. About 4 grams heavier than the CF version.
IMG_0749.jpeg

I got mine, first spyderco. Action is very nice, compression lock is kind of neat, blade is almost perfectly centered.

But I hate the scales. There is no grip to them whatsoever, they are way too smooth. I'm going to have to figure out a way to texture them or replace them. Otherwise it won't stay with me for long.

If anyone ends up with a 20CV/CF Kapara, that is EXACTLY what I need (unless they come out with LC200N). I’m on a boat in the tropics, so corrosion resistance is king.

If anyone ends up with a 20CV/CF Kapara, that is EXACTLY what I need (unless they come out with LC200N). I’m on a boat in the tropics, so corrosion resistance is king.
I don't think there is a 20cv and carbon fiber kapara unless someone is swapping scales.

Someday in the future I think I'll try a variant of the kapara out , but I've added enough lately I should be happy for a bit

Glad all of you are enjoying them!

Back