DLT M390 Para 3 LW

I just ordered one, I am super excited. I really liked the feel of the lightweight para 3 when I checked out the regular version but was hoping for a different color and steel. This is the perfect combo for me!

Brummie

Gold Member
Wasn't going to get one, as I already have a CF/M390 FrankenPara3, but I also had some bonus points to use up at DLT, and so for around a C-note, I thought "why not?"

willc

Gold Member
I had no idea this was dropping, went to DLT to look at some Buck knives and saw a red M390 Para3 LW and got one.

Ever since the bd1 version came out I was meaning to get one but it didn’t happen.
Happy that this will be my first.

snagged one as well. i have never been able to get in on these releases - always too late.

just curious on last releases like this in g10 - did they go faster? i was surprised to see the lw still available at the end of the release day. you think it is less popular than the red g 10 ?

731Chopper

Platinum Member
snagged one as well. i have never been able to get in on these releases - always too late.

just curious on last releases like this in g10 - did they go faster? i was surprised to see the lw still available at the end of the release day. you think it is less popular than the red g 10 ?
Maybe the price is scaring some people off? I bought two.

J-RAY1989

Gold Member

Para 3 g-10 was available for a couple hours. I feel like since the last pm2 drop they've been ordering larger runs, which I think is good. Gives more people a chance to get one in their hands.

Buck Razor

Gold Member
I snagged one at the moment it released and felt like I had gotten lucky. Guess they really did stock a large inventory.

Reactions: 353

Tigerden

Gold Member
I just bought my first Spyderco, this Para 3 Lightweight. I am looking forward to it. Being a forum member and knife collector I figured I have to own at least one Spyderco. Of course now I am on the lookout for the Cruwear Sprint Run Shaman Canvas Micarta. Hope I didn't create a monster.

BMCGear

Gold Member
So, I'm suprised to see that these are still in stock. Did DLT do a huge run or is the appeal not there? Maybe some of both?

So, I'm suprised to see that these are still in stock. Did DLT do a huge run or is the appeal not there? Maybe some of both?

Hard to say really..

My humble guess is that this is a big ass run. And after the red G10 M390 para 3 and the M390 paramilitary 2 the marked is somewhat soaked up on "red Spyderco M390".

Yesterday was my 40 th birthday and I had no Spydercos's in M390 nor any Spyderco's with the compression lock.. I actually felt compelled to buy this..

In the end I'm just glad I got one.

:D