1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

DLT Trading Exclusive Griptilian M390 Carbon Fiber LNIB SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by knoagreen, Jul 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knoagreen

knoagreen Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Up for sale I have a DLT Trading Exclusive Griptilian with M390 blade steel and carbon fiber scales. Knife is like new, I carried it a couple times and opened a couple pieces of mail with it. I am the original owner. I do not have the box. Blade is centered with solid lock up and has a smooth deployment. No trades SOLD PayPal G+S Shipped anywhere in the CONUS.
    IMG_0779.jpg IMG_0780.jpg IMG_0781.jpg IMG_0782.jpg IMG_0783.jpg IMG_0785.jpg IMG_0786.jpg

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  2. killerloop

killerloop Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2018
    I'll take this.

3. knoagreen

Apr 24, 2016
    Your inbox is full you can email me at yahoo dot com for payment instructions.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  4. Asianfb10

Asianfb10 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 14, 2019
    Seconds

5. killerloop

killerloop Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2018
    Emailed earlier, still awaiting response.

6. knoagreen

Apr 24, 2016
    Sold to Asianfb10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.