Photos DLT Trading Limited Edition 110

No, there's a profit motive.

The cheaper the stamp the bigger the profit. That's the reason we lost the good tang stamps of old. Most of the current "stamps" look either a little different or a LOT different.......and it's because they cut cost--thus higher profit.

I really doubt you know squat about the inner workings of Buck and why any decision is made. Why be a drag...?

I think the knife looks great. Buck's patterns can be the same but different, like people, they're all good :)

I really doubt you know squat about the inner workings of Buck and why any decision is made. Why be a drag...?

I think the knife looks great. Buck's patterns can be the same but different, like people, they're all good :)

I agree that they're all good........just not all good to all people.

I received this yesterday and think it’s a great knife. I’m loving the look of the nickel bolsters and the rosewood handle color. The Buck shield looks good and adds a nice touch. The blade is an S30V drop point, so it’s different and a nice steel to have, too. The only thing I’d change if ordering from the custom shop would be to add finger grooves. Other than that, I’m loving it. Just wanted to share in case some don’t know about this knife and may be interested in it.

i-xfDgd62-XL.jpg

i-TdhRXhM-XL.jpg

i-kx8Rxpv-XL.jpg
This is an excellent Buck 110. Top of the line. Congratulations.

Back