DLT trading Paramilitary 2 Red G-10, M390

I bought one of the red PM2 s with m390 from DLT before I ever heard of the m390 heat treat controversy. My casual observation with use is that the blade has great edge holding and toughness. In moderately hard outside work.
This is going to be a great opportunity for PM2 lovers who want a reasonably priced m390 PM2. I applaud DLT.

Here’s mine :D and I’m proud to say she’s a keeper !
HkEruVT.jpg

I think this is my favorite factory PM2 in terms of looks. Love the red. Hope to get one on the re-release.

View attachment 1145170 2017 doesn’t seem that long ago

Has it been that long? I jumped on them right away the first time they came out & it doesn't seem that long ago. I own "several" nice knives, but with the exception of my SAK Alox Cadet, which is always with me, there are only about six that regularly get carried & the red PM2 is one of them.

Has it been that long? I jumped on them right away the first time they came out & it doesn't seem that long ago. I own "several" nice knives, but with the exception of my SAK Alox Cadet, which is always with me, there are only about six that regularly get carried & the red PM2 is one of them.
It’s like carrying a sharp red piece of licorice in your pocket :D

Back