Do Beckerheads only use Becker knives?

No. Even Ethan uses other knives, haha. We're all knife freaks.

Nope. I happen to have a Fiddleback Bushfinger that often beats out my BK15 and 16 for small camp knife duties, it's brilliant.

Ok I already feel better. One year I do plan on becoming a Beckerhead. I own 10 of Ethans wonders so far. But I have been sighted carrying a Esee Junglas and a LS. My EDC is a Tops Delta unit.

No, of course not.
While I have a strong preference for fixed blade knives, it is a sad reality that folders fit better in my day to day life. When I do carry a fixed blade, is generally under 4 inches (due to legal restrictions).
As far as what I like - here's a quick list of my most frequently carried fixed blades (in no particular order)
Scary Carry and EDC Utility - both by bacustomknives
Patriot - LT Wright
Hunter/Utility - Timos
Mini Fox River - Bark River
Guardian 3 - Bradford
Rodent 3 and Rodent Solution - Swamp Rat
EDC - Carothers
EDC/Necker - Malanika

Last edited:
I'm already looking up the knives you guys have listed. There is some that I am aware of and others that I've never heard of. This is definitely expanding my wish list. After I find a Patrol Machete that is.

Nope. I happen to have a Fiddleback Bushfinger that often beats out my BK15 and 16 for small camp knife duties, it's brilliant.

Same here. I love my Bushfinger.
Love my Machax around camp too.
I'm also partial to my Siegle chopper. :D
Can usually find a Spyderco Manix2 or a Hinderer XM18 in my pocket...
I really like Esee's too as far as production knives go.

I love all my Beckers dearly, especially my BK11. But life's too short to stick with one brand.

Yea how can ya beat a $14.00 Mora its as comfortable as a Browning HiPower. And gets the job done, apparently forever!!!

Yea I'm feeling alotta love or maybe lust for those fiddleback knives, My son claimed my esee candiru as his own. I believe I found its replacement. A Fiddleback Runt

I carry Mora Companion alot if Im aeound saltwater or want a lighter fixed blade. Otgerwise my main carry is a Para 2 among some other lesser folders.

Until Ethan makes a bk folder that is.........

Until Ethan makes a bk folder that is.........
He designed one, but it never happened:

2012-01-18133851_2.jpg

I would buy that right now. I love the design. Is that a push button lock?

2012-01-18133851_2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

YES. ONLY. BK&T.
.Ha! Well, sometimes I use my Wusthof kitchen cutlery. And ESEEs. And Moras. And my one Fiddleback Forge Bushboot. And my T.M. Hunt Magua. And my Gold Knifeworks "Mariner". Plus some ZT folders, Spyderco folders, Benchmade folders (and Hidden Canyon fixed), and....imma stop there....but yeah, Beckers. This group made me the knife knut I am today. Currently, the BK-5 is on my hip in a 710 Customs sheath - being removed frequently for cardboard dispatch. You know, all those knife boxes are piling up...... ;).

It's a disease!!!! I have 50-60 Buck 110s and 112s ahhhhhh now Beckers!!!! Whats wrong with me???

Back