Do Beckerheads only use Becker knives?

My AAR is that I need more cover fire when I fast rope into a place, so I can send coordinates on my SINCGARS radio to extract the wounded!

Danger close some Redleg 105s untill we can get the Dustoff in there Gunship in bound redlegs lift fire in 2 mikes

Ha ha, now go get me the keys to the hummer and pick up 50 ft. of chow line for me while you're at it....
Lol Go ask the motorpool seargent for a can of track tension and a sky hook so we can lift the jank valve

You know Warriors about to bust our a**es again lol
Hell yeah! I'm thinking of picking up another set and never opening the UPS box they came in and just tossing it in the safe.

I thought you already had a 20?

No I was late to the game. But i scored a touchdown just now. OKB Just posted that they found 25 in the warehouse. I grabbed a 29 when they first came out.You read my mind exactly. I'm not going to open the box

I love my CPK blades too!
C9oxJi8.jpg

Tanker 1/66 Tanker 1/66 , don't limit yourself to x, y or z brand...start to explore knives by country, it is a lot of fun. I'm a junkie for blades from Spain, even tho the steel selection is limited, (I'm not much of a steel snob) and stray now and then to Russia and Italy. Thanks @zzyzzogeton , I don't feel that bad now about the ever growing pile of steel in my house :D and I finally yielded to temptation, after many years avoiding them - ordered 2 swords, a katana and a medieval one-hander. Hope that rabbit hole has a short end.

Tanker 1/66 Tanker 1/66 , don't limit yourself to x, y or z brand...start to explore knives by country, it is a lot of fun. I'm a junkie for blades from Spain, even tho the steel selection is limited, (I'm not much of a steel snob) and stray now and then to Russia and Italy. Thanks @zzyzzogeton , I don't feel that bad now about the ever growing pile of steel in my house :D and I finally yielded to temptation, after many years avoiding them - ordered 2 swords, a katana and a medieval one-hander. Hope that rabbit hole has a short end.

I picked up a vintage Gerber Magnum Hunter awhile back. The fixed blade one with the Aluminum Lamb style handle about 1950 era. I was really Impressed with that knife and the M2 steel that Gerber used. Pretty hitech for that time. I have since picked up a Gerber Flayer from around 1960 and a A425 with Green Armorhide was waiting in my maibox today. But my Bk16 and my ever present Bk4 are still my bread and butter:)

Back