Question Do I Need To Buy A Membership To.....

I've tried clicking on the links at the top of the forum pages about the marketplace rules, but they all lead me to an error page.

I'm wanting to sell my grinder, so do I have to buy a membership just to post my grinder on the knifemakers for sale page?

You need to have a Knifemaker membership to post anything under The Knifemaker's Market in the Exchange.

Also, you can't advertise any services without a paid membership so the Facebook/Youtube links need to be removed.

I've tried clicking on the links at the top of the forum pages about the marketplace rules, but they all lead me to an error page.

I'm wanting to sell my grinder, so do I have to buy a membership just to post my grinder on the knifemakers for sale page?
Here's the exchange rules: http://www.bladeforums.com/help/exchange-rules/

Would you mind sharing what page you were on that had links that resulted in errors, so I can get that fixed?

The link to forum rules stickied in general discussion gets the error message also.

I did finally find site rules in the bottom right corner of any page under Terms and rules.(waaay down there in the nether regions ;))
Click it and all BF site wide rules are there along with other info concerning BF usage.

Last edited:
OK this should be fixed. I need to revamp the whole rules / faqs

Back