- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Resident Evil 2 remake
- Horizon Zero Dawn

Titles I plan to pick up when things get back to normal:
- Final Fantasy 7 remake
- Resident Evil 3 remake
- The Last of Us 2
- Cyberpunk 2077

Currently playing Red Dead 2 in my free time. There aren’t enough knives in the game. :(

I don’t play any of the stuff that you listed but I play a few when bored. I still have my original NES and I fire it up from time to time to play with my three young kids.
They have a PS4 and a Wii U, they play a lot online with their friends from school, seems to be the way they get together now. I bought myself a Nintendo Switch so I wouldn’t get fights between them about which kid it belongs too and since it’s on the TV in our living room I play it a bit when everyone is asleep and there’s nothing on the TV.
I play Zelda Breath of the Wild, it’s an excellent game with so many side quests that it takes weeks to try to complete it all, very well worth the $60 it cost. I haven’t played in weeks but I’ll go back and finish it eventually since the second one is being released soon.

I don’t play any of the stuff that you listed but I play a few when bored. I still have my original NES and I fire it up from time to time to play with my three young kids.
They have a PS4 and a Wii U, they play a lot online with their friends from school, seems to be the way they get together now. I bought myself a Nintendo Switch so I wouldn’t get fights between them about which kid it belongs too and since it’s on the TV in our living room I play it a bit when everyone is asleep and there’s nothing on the TV.
I play Zelda Breath of the Wild, it’s an excellent game with so many side quests that it takes weeks to try to complete it all, very well worth the $60 it cost. I haven’t played in weeks but I’ll go back and finish it eventually since the second one is being released soon.
Hey I’ve heard of Breath of the Wild! Glad to you’re enjoying it man.

I tried playing it looks like a great game . Within an hour I gave up on it . I can’t deal with learning curve lol I’m a Play Station Guy so the controller were giving me a hard time .

Last edited:
I saw the commercial for FF7 remake looks sweet . I played the original must of spent 50 to 70 hr on that game . When I got stuck and couldn’t figure out what to do I had to drive to the book store and look at the walk through. To cheap to buy it lol I think the price of the cheat book was around $15 .

I play Call of Duty mostly and beat God of war over the Christmas holidays. My son is a fan of Rayman, Spyro, Sonic and Ratchet and Clank.

I was amazed at how quickly he learned at 4-5 years old. We only let him play on the weekends, even then we take some weekends completely off. Screen time is like drugs to kids.

I had the Atari 400 as a kid and Sega Genesis in college but I lost interest after that. I've played a few times with my kids but it just doesn't hold my attention. I tried playing Madden football with my nephew but gave up after 10 minutes....too many damn buttons. I watched another nephew play GTA and while the graphics and detail are amazing I had no desire to play. I know lots of people love their games but I don't see the appeal.

I tried playing it looks like a great game . Within an hour a gave up on it . I can’t deal with learning curve lol I’m a Play Station so the controller were giving me a hard time .

I had the same problem when I started since I had a PS2 the last time I really played any games, that has to be close to 20 years ago now. Once I figured out the Nintendo controller I was going to go, there was a long learning curve though.

Here’s a few of my favorites:
- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Last of Us
- Metal Gear Solid V
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Resident Evil 2 remake
- Horizon Zero Dawn

Titles I plan to pick up when things get back to normal:
- Final Fantasy 7 remake
- Resident Evil 3 remake
- The Last of Us 2
- Cyberpunk 2077

Currently playing Red Dead 2 in my free time. There aren’t enough knives in the game. :(

I play RDR2 on PC. Great game. I've played most of the titles you list as well. Haven't joined a posse yet but that could change if I found a good one. Level 191.

I play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. There is a version called ETLegacy which has some updated graphics. The old master server is gone, but someone else put up a replacement. It is an online-only game.

I will occasionally play league of legends and plan on borrowing my nephews ps4 so I can play ff7 and then give him the game. I play the original ff7 over 20 years ago, second only to xenogears as my favorite game of all time.

I will occasionally play league of legends and plan on borrowing my nephews ps4 so I can play ff7 and then give him the game. I play the original ff7 over 20 years ago, second only to xenogears as my favorite game of all time.
Tifa and Aerith make the FF7 an insta-buy.

I play RDR2 on PC. Great game. I've played most of the titles you list as well. Haven't joined a posse yet but that could change if I found a good one. Level 191.
Currently having a blast with hunting. In real life, it’s probably difficult to score a headshot on a deer with a bolt-action rifle lol.

Back