Do you guys play video games?

Have you played GTA 5? I found the controls very intuitive. I went from NES, Genesis, and SNES to taking a 20 year break from any newer consoles then got a Wii and PS3 so I definitely never used a controller like that until recently.

My experience with GTA was strictly limited to GTA 3. It was so frustrating I never considered any other entry in the series.

My experience with GTA was strictly limited to GTA 3. It was so frustrating I never considered any other entry in the series.

If you liked the other aspects of the game I would recommend giving 5 a go.

I dont have much time in the earlier games but 4 and 5 are both fantastic. While the controls aren't my favorite for a 3rd person game, they aren't that bad and have likely gotten better since 3.

For GTA5 (RDR2 as well) on the Xbox One and PS4 they incorporated the choice of playing in first person. It's not the best 1st person shooting but serves well enough and adds to the challenge. 1st person driving is a whole lot of fun!

If you liked the other aspects of the game I would recommend giving 5 a go.

I dont have much time in the earlier games but 4 and 5 are both fantastic. While the controls aren't my favorite for a 3rd person game, they aren't that bad and have likely gotten better since 3.

For GTA5 (RDR2 as well) on the Xbox One and PS4 they incorporated the choice of playing in first person. It's not the best 1st person shooting but serves well enough and adds to the challenge. 1st person driving is a whole lot of fun!

I'll consider it, but at the moment I'm still firmly interested in Ark: Survival Evolved and its multiple maps. I got interested in it when I found the Neebs Gaming channel on Youtube, and they made the game look fun with their weekly videos, despite its quirks. They've also done a video series on GTA5, so I'm contemplating giving that a try at some point.

I'm 32 years old and I play videogames. I think adults can play video games if they want to. It's nothing out of the ordinary. Some adults play video games and that is fine. It's not fine if they don't go to work because of them.

I'm 32 years old and I play videogames. I think adults can play video games if they want to. It's nothing out of the ordinary. Some adults play video games and that is fine. It's not fine if they don't go to work because of them.
Indeed. This is actually a serious problem for some folk. And not just adults but students as well. Video games, anime, and manga can produce masterpieces every now and then that one can retreat to, but it becomes problematic when they start to replace reality. Bills pile up, grades go down, and relationships suffer.

For me, even as an introvert, human interactions go a long way in keeping addictions at bay.

I love playing video games. Have thousands of hours in Skyrim, Morrowind, and Oblivion. With mods and without. Fallout 3, 4, and New Vegas. With mods and without. :) The Witcher games. Witcher 3 is awesome. Played every build I could think of. Last play through was running about 60 mods. Been playing different Wolfenstein games since the first one came out. Doom, Quake, and lots of older games. World of Warcraft every day for about 11 months. Right now I am playing Final Fantasy 14 with six (almost eight) level 80’s. The Dishonered stealth games are great too. Many more besides these. Retirement is great! :p

I play games off and on. I was into Crashlands on iphone/ipad for a while. big open world with monster-bashing and lots of crafting. i picked up a Nintendo Switch Lite a couple months back and have been enjoying the new Animal Crossing game and the new paper mario game.

I love playing video games. Have thousands of hours in Skyrim, Morrowind, and Oblivion. With mods and without. Fallout 3, 4, and New Vegas. With mods and without. :) The Witcher games. Witcher 3 is awesome. Played every build I could think of. Last play through was running about 60 mods. Been playing different Wolfenstein games since the first one came out. Doom, Quake, and lots of older games. World of Warcraft every day for about 11 months. Right now I am playing Final Fantasy 14 with six (almost eight) level 80’s. The Dishonered stealth games are great too. Many more besides these. Retirement is great! :p
Love Witcher 3 man. Must’ve played it like three times now. Try Red Dead Redemption 2. That’s another open-world winner.

Yes, I play games. (Not like xBox or PlayStation - I’ve never been into those.)

My primary game is Pixel Gun 3-D. I’m really good at it. (I play on my iPad Mini4)

Then my secondary is Minecraft, but I don’t play it that much. (Because I mostly play PG3D)

I'm playing COD: Warzone

Activision name: Kookalooch

Back